Suggestion : Limit on number of daily threads

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Phee Jameson

Suggestion : Limit on number of daily threads

Post by Phee Jameson »

As a newer member, I guess it's not really my place to get annoyed at other users... However, a limit on the number of threads that one can open daily couldn't be a bad thing, no?

At current, almost the entirety of the first page on the pictures / videos sub forum have all been started by the same member within the past 24 hours, despite my best attempts to hide this particular member's posts. Surely I can't be the only one that thinks that this is a little too much? :lol:
Rubberboy87

Re: Suggestion : Limit on number of daily threads

Post by Rubberboy87 »

What you usually do is to disable that user, and then remove all their post.

And yes it is a really shame when people bump 50 threads back from 2012 with a comment about "How nice".
rainwear-experience

Re: Suggestion : Limit on number of daily threads

Post by rainwear-experience »

Phee Jameson wrote: July 18th, 2019, 7:34 am As a newer member, I guess it's not really my place to get annoyed at other users... However, a limit on the number of threads that one can open daily couldn't be a bad thing, no?

At current, almost the entirety of the first page on the pictures / videos sub forum have all been started by the same member within the past 24 hours, despite my best attempts to hide this particular member's posts. Surely I can't be the only one that thinks that this is a little too much? :lol:
I know what you mean (while its always good to see the forum active, especially if its new and original) its quite off putting to see lots of individual posts by the same member, maybe they could post everything within one post similar to the way @densimeo does with multiple links in one post

Talking of new original content isn't it about time we had something from you :D :D :D (with or without gloves :lol: )