Page 3 of 4

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 21st, 2015, 11:38 am
by iluvyellowraincoats
Image

Waitin' patiently for rain!

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 22nd, 2015, 9:58 am
by spitfire617
iluvyellowraincoats wrote:Image

Waitin' patiently for rain!
Any with the raincoat, rain trousers and boots out doors??

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 22nd, 2015, 1:32 pm
by iluvyellowraincoats
I will tomorrow

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 22nd, 2015, 1:48 pm
by spitfire617
iluvyellowraincoats wrote:I will tomorrow
Good!

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 23rd, 2015, 1:43 am
by iluvyellowraincoats
No rain today so far, so I had to improvise...
Image

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 23rd, 2015, 8:29 am
by spitfire617
iluvyellowraincoats wrote:No rain today so far, so I had to improvise...
Image
Best way!

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 24th, 2015, 12:43 am
by Onslow
Hey PVC4 - just love the Julie Christie one , she is just wonderful in almost anything but was often photographed wearing a Mac . Watched her numerous times in the film " Darling" - at least that. 's that I think was the title . I recognize the PVC Mac , a Maxon of 60s vintage as I had one when at University at that time !

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 24th, 2015, 11:03 am
by Domino
Here's a favourite pic of mine.

Image

Domino

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 24th, 2015, 11:45 am
by hotwilly
Domino wrote:Here's a favourite pic of mine.

Image

Domino

Very nice, thanks

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 24th, 2015, 11:46 am
by spitfire617
Domino wrote:Here's a favourite pic of mine.

Image

Domino
Who is she?
Nice coat.