Page 2 of 4

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 19th, 2015, 1:13 pm
by spitfire617
Thank you
Your's are good too!

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 20th, 2015, 4:08 am
by latexstorm
Image

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 20th, 2015, 8:19 am
by iluvyellowraincoats
Image
not my favorite pic....just a pic of me in my rain coat...

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 20th, 2015, 9:51 am
by jmac
ray@rainwearcafe wrote:
jmac wrote:Ok I'll start Ray ;-)
Image
Thanks jmac, I'm very flattered but I was meaning the real photograpers like

spitfire617

Gaz from pvculike

Ian W

travis28

Alister Firth

who produce constantly brilliant original material, not hacks like me

But thanks anyway

Ray
Don't knock yourself ray ! I was a member of your site and I have an awesome collection of your work ! Some of your nylon cagoule pictures are the best out there !!

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 20th, 2015, 9:55 am
by jmac
iluvyellowraincoats wrote:Image
not my favorite pic....just a pic of me in my rain coat...
That's cool too !I know I'm contradicting myself here looking at the title of the thread but it Don't have to be your favourite pic as there are far too many to chose from but just " one" of your favourite pictures is awesome ! Come on people lets get a a good taste of what everyone is into shown in pictures !! Get posting people ;)

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 20th, 2015, 10:12 am
by jmac
Image
Another fav of mine ;-)

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 20th, 2015, 10:51 am
by iluvyellowraincoats
I was also wearing red,shiny rainboots and my navy blue rain paints...will post a pic soon...and in my new long yellow raincoat

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 20th, 2015, 1:01 pm
by densimeo
Hello, this is my favourite raincoat picture, I love '60 nylon raincoat with rainbonnet.
Image

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 21st, 2015, 12:04 am
by latexstorm
Here's one more. Some of my favorites probably aren't OK to post without permission (such as Keital's work for FetishEyes). This one should be OK; it's been floating around online for years.


Image

Re: Favourite raincoat picture !

Posted: June 21st, 2015, 11:31 am
by iluvyellowraincoats
Waitin' for the rain!
Image