Childhood punishments 50 yrs on....(Nothing explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JoPVC

Re: Childhood punishments 50 yrs on....(Nothing explicit)

Post by JoPVC »

Traduire du texte avec votre appareil photo
OK I found it, I'm using a GOOGLE translator, but there must be a simpler procedure
greg

Post by greg »

WilmaRukka wrote: June 26th, 2024, 8:26 am
Cherie wrote: June 26th, 2024, 5:32 am Je pense que le français est très sexy. 😜

Cherie Amour x 💋
so rude to not take the time to translate what you want to say to english before you post on a english forum
Imagine writing grumpy responses to people because you can't be bothered to work out what 'sexy' might mean in another language. Unreal.
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

I've been told people posting only in their native language other than English will be punished some day by taking their macs away - ALL their macs!

Just heard about that, not sure if that's true. :? :roll: :ugeek:
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Das ist nicht so gut!!!!!!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

I think we all need to solve this issue simply… we change the base language to Esperanto then there can be no argument over which is best!

Or we could take the time to come up with our own rainwear specific language. I would dearly like some words that would unequivocally explain weights, thicknesses, shine and feel of rainwear materials. One persons smooth might not be that smooth to others. One persons thin or thick may be totally different. It’s a tough job, but I am willing to take this on. I will need a set of reference macs - the gold standard of each material, weight, finish etc. Send me all your loveliest apparel and I will get started on this project. The new language will be call Rainwerto.

Cherie 😉
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Excellent idea. May I volunteer to play mannequin to model all donated rainwear? Stringent testing of look, feel and durability will be required. I have the necessary skills required. I can remain very still, helped with the aid of perhaps some strong rope or thick straps. I have a very delicate touch and am highly sensitive to ultra soft, smooth, mega shiny materials, especially pvc, vinyl, pu and any other sensuous rainwear that may be thrust upon me. I have discovered over the years that being 'MADE' to remain within the confines of said mac/macs for prolonged periods, I become even more receptive to their touch, response appeal, and just overall yumminess! Do I have the job? I can supply my own gag and hood to keep me quiet, while having to suffer the stringent testing I may have to endure. I'll start my strict training programme now.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Ps. I am particularly responsive to oversized very shiny raincoats with huge voluminous hoods that engulf me completely. Ok. Sunday fantasizing over with. Need eggs on toast. Have a nice day.