Fan of Raquel too - so surprised to see her on a programme such as that though.rubgum wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:06 amI've been a huge fan of Raquel Welch since I first saw her, so agree on all what has been said about herdominamac wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:18 amCertainly did enjoy it and continue to do sorothbhoy wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:18 pm
Cheers dominamac - glad you enjoyed it. It was a surprise to see Raquel Welch on such a programme and even more surprising to see her dressed as a PVC-clad domina. Nice though!![]()
Not often you see a big star do telly programmes but WOW!!! what a treat and I'm so glad she got involved. Sooooo Sexy
![]()
'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC mac.
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
Now, if only I could find a link to ANYTHING where Patricia Hodge is dressed like that!dominamac wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:18 amCertainly did enjoy it and continue to do sorothbhoy wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:18 pmCheers dominamac - glad you enjoyed it. It was a surprise to see Raquel Welch on such a programme and even more surprising to see her dressed as a PVC-clad domina. Nice though!dominamac wrote: February 1st, 2023, 5:16 pm Raquel looks well and truly wonderful. What a fabulous outfit and it makes such a delightful creaking sound![]()
Not often you see a big star do telly programmes but WOW!!! what a treat and I'm so glad she got involved. Sooooo Sexy
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
No Sarah, not seen that film - will look into though (sounds good!).Sarah pvc wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:47 pmHave you ever seen her in the naked gun film ?rothbhoy wrote: February 1st, 2023, 12:12 pm 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun' - US TV series from 1996). Raquel Welch plays a dominatrix (Aunt Vesta) in a shiny black PVC mac. Enjoy!![]()
Timing: 17'-58" to 20'-29".
URL: https://www5.himovies.to/watch-tv/sabri ... 26.4939693
Alternatives (You Tube - clips of the scene only):
(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuG071NwxA
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvMYSNzF3r0
She wears the most amazing shiny silver dress.
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
OK Sarah, thanks for that - will have a look at it later.Sarah pvc wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 8:12 pmIt’s the 3rd one, she wears the tightest dress you’ve ever seen in a metalic material.
-
raincoatgirl23
- Posts: 231
- Joined: May 12th, 2022, 9:34 am
- Location: belgium
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
thanks for the videorothbhoy wrote: February 1st, 2023, 12:12 pm 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun' - US TV series from 1996). Raquel Welch plays a dominatrix (Aunt Vesta) in a shiny black PVC mac. Enjoy!![]()
Timing: 17'-58" to 20'-29".
URL: https://www5.himovies.to/watch-tv/sabri ... 26.4939693
Alternatives (You Tube - clips of the scene only):
(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuG071NwxA
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvMYSNzF3r0
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
You are most welcome!raincoatgirl23 wrote: February 7th, 2023, 6:12 pmthanks for the videorothbhoy wrote: February 1st, 2023, 12:12 pm 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun' - US TV series from 1996). Raquel Welch plays a dominatrix (Aunt Vesta) in a shiny black PVC mac. Enjoy!![]()
Timing: 17'-58" to 20'-29".
URL: https://www5.himovies.to/watch-tv/sabri ... 26.4939693
Alternatives (You Tube - clips of the scene only):
(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuG071NwxA
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvMYSNzF3r0
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
She certainly does still look fabulous. "8th heaven"? I'd be in 8th heaven if I could find the remaining 7 episodes of 'Jemima Shore Investigates' on the Internet - I'm sure there'll be more sightings of her in that lovely long grey PU/PVC mac in a few of them....dominamac wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:26 pmNow that's a very appealing thought and doesn't she still look fabulous. I think 8th heaven would be appropriaterothbhoy wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:08 pmNow, if only I could find a link to ANYTHING where Patricia Hodge is dressed like that!dominamac wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:18 am
Certainly did enjoy it and continue to do soNot often you see a big star do telly programmes but WOW!!! what a treat and I'm so glad she got involved. Sooooo Sexy
Would be 7th heaven (for me at least!).
![]()
![]()
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
Sad news, maybe you heard it, Raquel has died.rothbhoy wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 12:36 pmFan of Raquel too - so surprised to see her on a programme such as that though.rubgum wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:06 amI've been a huge fan of Raquel Welch since I first saw her, so agree on all what has been said about herdominamac wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:18 am
Certainly did enjoy it and continue to do soNot often you see a big star do telly programmes but WOW!!! what a treat and I'm so glad she got involved. Sooooo Sexy
![]()
![]()
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
Yes I was shocked to hear the news. I didn't realise she was 82. Strange that we should have discussed this clip recently and what a marvellous clip it was. So glad she did it. RIP.
Re: 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' (S01-E07 'Third Aunt From The Sun'). Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in a shiny black PVC
Hi Metalfarmer09 - glad you enjoyed it!Metalfarmer09 wrote: February 16th, 2023, 12:04 pm I remember watching this when I was a kid. Absolutely loved it. Still do![]()