Weather sponsor

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Cagoulelover

Weather sponsor

Post by Cagoulelover »

I used to purposely look out for the weather in case this sponsors advert was on!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxS7zYye- ... dGlsZXM%3D

I seem to remember it was on GMTV back in the day as well.

She looks wonderful in that yellow Mac and sou Wester and I used to imagine her out in a storm battling with the rain and wind. I would love to get me wife to wear one of these!

I also used to enjoy the itv weather sponsor which had a woman dressed in black rubber with an umbrella and a fountain coming out of her head….. happy times.
pvcdreams

Re: Weather sponsor

Post by pvcdreams »

Yes we remember the umbrella girl - around the time we started PVC Dreams, our original photostories used Powerpoint !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKfFi81QIzw
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

That’s the one! Thanks PVCDreams, much appreciated! I’ve always got a big turned on by weather presenters to be honest, it’s the link between weather and rainwear I guess… I have several fantasises involving them.
My favourites:
Helen Willetts - dark blue Peter storm, white zips, matching trousers and green Welles
Laura Tobin- light blue cagoule
I’ll have to have a think of any others - any suggestions?
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Cagoulelover wrote: April 7th, 2024, 12:18 pm That’s the one! Thanks PVCDreams, much appreciated! I’ve always got a bit turned on by weather presenters to be honest, it’s the link between weather and rainwear I guess… I have several fantasises involving them.
My favourites:
Helen Willetts - dark blue Peter storm, white zips, matching trousers and green Welles
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Cagoulelover wrote: April 7th, 2024, 12:19 pm
Cagoulelover wrote: April 7th, 2024, 12:18 pm That’s the one! Thanks PVCDreams, much appreciated! I’ve always got a bit turned on by weather presenters to be honest, it’s the link between weather and rainwear I guess… I have several fantasises involving them.
My favourites:
Susan Powell in a leather skirt and a PVC trench coat.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Vxr 15 wrote: April 7th, 2024, 1:58 pm
Cagoulelover wrote: April 7th, 2024, 12:19 pm
My favourites:
Susan Powell in a leather skirt and a PVC trench coat.
Thinking of her in particular dressed like that has made me come over all unnecessary.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

[/quote] Susan Powell in a leather skirt and a PVC trench coat.
[/quote]

Just looked her up! Fabulous…. I agree that a leather skirt and a trench coat would be a sight to behold!!

How about Claire Nasir in a rain soaked red cagoule? Maybe by Peter storm or a regatta pack away?