What car do you drive?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Sadetakki

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Sadetakki »

Rainwearboy wrote: November 30th, 2023, 7:51 am Should be able to post pics here now - and in all other sub forums as well as start polls.

We have two Astras, H hatchback and J sedan. The H I think was sold globally including the USA as a Saturn. The J sedan is less common and only available here in South Africa, Ireland, Malta, China and the USA (as a Buick).
My wife has a Chevrolet Cobalt.
It is the same platform as the Astra H.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

rainwearlvr wrote: June 1st, 2023, 2:20 am
raincoatboy wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:20 pm Drusilla. https://imgur.com/a/iyU17oB

Hulk. https://imgur.com/a/Eq6a0WW
I've seen your Jeep. My friend has one almost the same color.
I got my Jeep in Austin back in Feb of 22 then I moved to North Dakota in May of 22.
Pvcjayne

Post by Pvcjayne »

I'm very excited as we've just collected our BMW 740D, not new but new enough for us. We've usually had a practical car and a fun car but my beloved Saab 93 aero died the day before covid lockdown and we've been using a Honda crv diesel, which is a great car but just dull. And as both of us enjoy driving fairly quick cars but also something comfortable and although it's huge it's incredibly comfortable and the amazing part is the performance is not far from the 2001 BMW M5 we had years ago. Obviously a completely different thing but it's incredibly impressive.
sbcross

Post by sbcross »

SAAB 93
Hotplastic

Post by Hotplastic »

Tbh I have a lexus rx and a merc b200 both have rainwear in them just in case
Pvcjayne

Post by Pvcjayne »

sbcross wrote: December 28th, 2023, 5:40 pmSAAB 93
I loved my Saab 93, I would have got another one if we could have found a really good one but unfortunately good ones are becoming scarce. We still have our sons 900 turbo coupe at home while he's living abroad.