Cagoules and halloween

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Cagoules and halloween

Post by Cagoulelover »

Quite windy and rainy round these parts which threw up some great cagoule sightings and experiences!
This evening my wife went out with her friends to a halloween party and as it was raining, she wore her Peter storm cagoule over the top of her costume, which was a long sexy black dress - good god she looked so very sexy! What a great combination. I dropped her off at the house and saw two of her friends dressed as witches which I really love! One of whom I know to wear a cagoule from time to time, I didn’t see it tonight but the thought of it drove me wild as I made my way home….. witches and cagoules… 2 of my favourite things!
The main then happened as I had to stop at the big supermarket near me on the way home. I had my own cagoule on (dark blue regatta pack away pro) as I nipped in for a couple of things. In entering the shop I noticed a woman, about 30 wearing a similar dark blue cagoule to me. She was in the ‘seasonal’ aisle which was selling halloween type stuff and the supermarket had a stereo set up playing ‘spooky’ music…. As I was stood at the end of the aisle looking for shaving cream I noticed that the next piece of music which played was ‘night on bald mountain’ which if you have read my previous posts, will know is quite a turn in for me (not sure why!).
The music played as I watched this attractive woman rustling around the halloween stock, looking for what I do not know. Her cagoule was lovely, she has it zipped right up and the material was glistening with the rain which she had walked through to reach the shop - ‘night on bare mountain’ booming out in the background. Such a turn on………. Mmmmmm.