My first time….fully pvc’d up

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
Huntermacg

My first time….fully pvc’d up

Post by Huntermacg »

As per my message in the discussions. Chilling on a bench in the pouring rain. Lovely!!! There’s no one around. Never had a bi/gay experience before but…o for a tv/ ts or someone in pvc or SBR or rubber and latex and boots to join me now…to have a chat, a deep long kiss and cuddle and then told to get on my knees, the tightly belted mackintosh untied and then a cock put in my mouth and told to suck to completion whilst rubbing a pair of pvc or rubber boots or waders and to taste lovely hot cum for the first time…. Yes please…and then to have a rainwear walk together and then taken somewhere to have that gorgeous cock in my virgin arse pussy, gently stretching me and then making love to me deep and hard…that would be an amazing dream/fantasy cum true…feel free to PM message me if you could make my day x
pvcluver

Re: My first time….fully pvc’d up

Post by pvcluver »

Have sent you a PM
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Love to have been there !!
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Me too love to wear my shiny cat suit with two zip's one under the neath for easy access with a shiny black pvc or latex Mac on top or shiny leggings and a PVC dress plus a Mac enjoy taking the dominate role as i can't accommodate either love to use the Essex dungeon in chemlsford for play time
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

thicko2008 wrote: August 7th, 2023, 5:59 am Me too love to wear my shiny cat suit with two zip's one under the neath for easy access with a shiny black pvc or latex Mac on top or shiny leggings and a PVC dress plus a Mac enjoy taking the dominate role as i can't accommodate either love to use the Essex dungeon in chemlsford for play time
Sounds wonderfull,
I do similar but usually with just a dress or hobble skirt under my trench coat. In the garden on a warm day, the smell of Pvc in the sun is delightful…
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Usually love to wear my latex mackentosh on top it's nice and tight especially wearing a nice tight rubber hood as well the smell of the hood in the sun is so nice and hot
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

thicko2008 wrote: August 12th, 2023, 6:48 am Usually love to wear my latex mackentosh on top it's nice and tight especially wearing a nice tight rubber hood as well the smell of the hood in the sun is so nice and hot
Yes that hit of chemical aroma is wonderful.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Even more pleasurable if the hood has only a single tube to breathe through
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

thicko2008 wrote: August 12th, 2023, 4:38 pm Even more pleasurable if the hood has only a single tube to breathe through
That must be some great hood, on that latex raincoat of yours :)
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

The hood is separate but the inner hood is squeezed by the outer with a pump then pull the latex hood over the top and put a leather harness on top for extreme bondage