'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dress.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dress.

Post by rothbhoy »

'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke (playing the part of Jackie Dobbs) wears a shiny red PVC mac and a shiny red PVC dress. :)
Timings:
(1) Wearing the mac and the dress: 3 hr 01'-50" to 3 hr 02'-56".
(2) Wearing just the dress: At times between 2 hr 51'-41" to 3 hr 00'-21".
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I0jKsYyLVg
Last edited by rothbhoy on June 6th, 2023, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rothbhoy

Re: Coronation Street (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dress

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: June 1st, 2023, 3:13 pm This is so good
Cheers Beth - glad you liked it. :) Would LOVE to find more clips of Margi wearing that mac in other episodes. I'm not too optimistic though as she wore the mac and dress in the February 1999 episode at a fancy-dress party - so maybe it was a one-off occasion. That said, I'll have a look at a few episodes from around that time and see if anything turns up....
rothbhoy

Re: Coronation Street (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dress

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: June 1st, 2023, 8:32 pm Nice dress, nice coat !
Cheers ILC - glad you liked the clip! :)
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

thank you for sharing rothboy... Margi Clarke looks gorgeous wearing a shiny red PVC mac and a shiny red PVC dress.... she always did seem to play the roles of fairly brash women, and in quite often bold brash outfits... not that I was complaining.... :))
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: June 4th, 2023, 2:06 pm thank you for sharing rothboy... Margi Clarke looks gorgeous wearing a shiny red PVC mac and a shiny red PVC dress.... she always did seem to play the roles of fairly brash women, and in quite often bold brash outfits... not that I was complaining.... :))
You are most welcome. You're right about the roles where she played "fairly brash women" - do you remember the 'Making Out' TV Series (1989-91) where she wore the long shiny black PVC mac in a fair few episodes? Lovely! :)
barbedwirelove60

Re: 'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dre

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

yes... and I think also in the film "letter to brezhnev", but I do recall her wearing that shiny mac in "Making out"... fabulous...
rothbhoy

Re: 'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dre

Post by rothbhoy »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: June 9th, 2023, 10:53 am yes... and I think also in the film "letter to brezhnev", but I do recall her wearing that shiny mac in "Making out"... fabulous...
Cheers mate! :) Don't remember her wearing a PVC/plastic mac in 'Letter to Brezhnev' but I'll take another look....