Destruction

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
kinkydenn

Re: Destruction

Post by kinkydenn »

I do, as well you know!
staggy

Post by staggy »

No pics as I don’t know how to put them on here but I was wearing a pair of the thick blue and yellow pvc u like reversible trousers and got excited and ripped them wide open, was an incredible feeling
Mrwhitefish

Post by Mrwhitefish »

Well this could be one of my last post iv been seeing a woman now for a bit things going well she has opened up and excepted a little more now the whole rainwear and boots situation and we have come to a compromise after a lengthy discussion what we want do and take our lives forward .
And purchasing her some items for her to her taste and style what she wanted and felt comfortable wearing and I must say she has the eye for it in style and design .
So with a heavy heart of most of a lifetime collection iv made the decision to give this a go and see where the road takes me so we iv agreed to keep 5 outfits coats pants boots of my most expensive best items .
And on that note iv thought long and hard about this over the last week but it's time for it all to go iv made the decision with my partner that we would have a experience together bond and invole her in the decision and actions.
So iv agreed and she has also one last who ra and let's dress up and have us the time of our lives in having a little destruction party bonfire just me and my partner everything will be going except choosen outfits to keep and the one worn on the night.
Iv decided it's selfish yes but if I'm not having it nobody is .I thought for one of my last posts I'd ask for maybe some idea what people would maybe like see done with it and we film it all and post on the group as a goodbye thanks for having me.
Collection consists of coats pants boots lots of weird escentric item lots Barbie hello kitty every colour coat you could imagine and boot around 17 pairs rollerblades that's a given that's a axe job or stuff with rags and soaked in kerosene or petrol or something like that.

Ok rainwearers put out some ideas some cool ideas I also want us both to enjoy the experience together as she has never destroyed anything in her life from reports she likes the idea a bonfire .
Me I'm looking forward sinking my fingers into those Barbie coats shredding them to pieces and all the other plastics I'm going to absolutely rip the living hell out of it all have as much fun as possible.enjoy my last experience.

So ok let the suggestions begin with awesome ideas what you guys mite want to see in a video and no kinky things or just flat out ridiculous sergestions we are aiming for this weekend or next weekend take it all up our property in the bush where we don't disturb anyone and we are free to do as we please then destroying it all and can have a big bonfire no problems at this location.

You never know could be a prize for best suggestion posted my expenses anywhere round the world something any true rainwear lover would love to own wear trust me I only buy qauilty expensive items if somebody comes up a idea absolutely blows me away it's there's full outfit in your size boots coat pants and it will be all brand new in box or packaging never worn or used 100% genuine brand new . Iv got some items in mind or if there is 3 awesome ideas il split it up 1st 2nd 3rd prize 1st prize the boots RRP on these is $1119 coat 2nd prize retail $687 3rd the pants RRP around $300-350 depending on seller .
Or it could just be one absolutely brilliant awesome amazing idea takes it out gets the lot done and dusted .

Anyway get typing send some ideas through .
Cheers regards mrwhitefish 🤙🤙🔪✂️🔪🔥🔥⛽🔥⛽🔥✂️🔪
Mrwhitefish

Post by Mrwhitefish »

[quote=staggy post_id=71192 time=1686725029 user_id=60]
No pics as I don’t know how to put them on here but I was wearing a pair of the thick blue and yellow pvc u like reversible trousers and got excited and ripped them wide open, was an incredible feeling
[/quote]

How hard were they to rip staggy iv also got two or 3 pairs left reversible royal blue yellow myself still brand new in there clear plastic bags did they put up a good fight or just give in easy make that popping sound and just busted apart because just remember they are a very thick gauge plastic and seam welded very very good only reason my last pair was ruined were due to trying to go through a barb wire fence and they snagged and caught up and I got impatient trying get out and next Minit rip rip rip in about 6 different spots slightly 🤦😂😥 .
I didn't even bother testing them out ripping apart they just got chucked straight onto the fire by by good riddance plastic pants 😁😁. .
Now I'm intrigued as to the fight they will put up once i sink my fingers into them bust through the plastic and rip the hell out of them I'm starting to have second thoughts and backing out pulling the pin but can't wait with excitement at the same time very mixed emotions do that to a life long collection are well end of the day it's only some material things plastic and rubber life goes on 🤷😁😁
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Being able to enjoy the destruction adds another enormous twist to the enjoyment of plasticwear.
When you use a nice item for the first time the imagination of its death after some dozen uses adds to the excitement as well.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Mr Whitefish
I would not destriy everything in one weekend. Maybe your missus likes to destroy such things and then there is nothing left for later ocasions.
If there are two people indulging in it then ripping and cutting from each other is a nice play. Take your time when using scissors.
Having a mud bath is also nice. Or lay them on a gravel road and drive your car over them. And don't forget to accelerate at the right moment .....
staggy

Post by staggy »

If you would let me, I would love to buy a pair off you so I can enjoy destroying another pair, they were actually quite tough and only ripped at the seam in the end. I love the idea of getting them muddy and then caught on barbed wire or brambles and see how well they hold up but being rough with them
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

The imitation leather bibs are getting converted together with the red shiny vinyl top:

https://youtu.be/m0x5ZogQFlE

I guess I will have to modify the machine such that the debris can be seen as well.