'Enys Men' (British film from 2022 - set in 1973). Mary Woodvine in a shiny red plastic mac/jacket throughout the film.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Enys Men' (British film from 2022 - set in 1973). Mary Woodvine in a shiny red plastic mac/jacket throughout the film.

Post by rothbhoy »

'Enys Men' (British film from 2022 - set in 1973). Mary Woodvine wears a shiny red plastic mac/jacket in many scenes throughout the film.
The quality setting can be changed to HD (1080 pixels) - gearwheel symbol under the video.
URL: https://www5.himovies.to/watch-movie/en ... 84.9578398
spitfire617

Re: 'Enys Men' (British film from 2022 - set in 1973). Mary Woodvine in a shiny red plastic mac/jacket throughout the fi

Post by spitfire617 »

I am sorry but that link is bringing all sorts of crap up!!
Cherie

Re: 'Enys Men' (British film from 2022 - set in 1973). Mary Woodvine in a shiny red plastic mac/jacket throughout the fi

Post by Cherie »

Thanks for posting. A very strange film but lovely scenes of that mack throughout made it ALMOST watchable!

If you can get past the constant pop up ads and get the film into full screen mode they disappear. I nearly gave up but it was worth it in the end.

Cherie x
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

spitfire617 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 1:22 pm I am sorry but that link is bringing all sorts of crap up!!
Yeah, sorry Spitfire, can see there may be problems with this one (going on the comment from Cherie on this thread) - pop ups/ads etc. I've just tried it and it works fine for me. That said, I use Adblock Plus so I don't get the ads/pop-ups. I will endeavour to put a warning for possible pop-ups/ads on future posts giving links to "Himovies". Up to now I haven't had any reports of this so thanks a lot for letting me know.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I made a post about this a few months ago when the film was first released. I wanted to go and see it at a local cinema, but I had other commitments and never had the chance to see it.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Rainworshipper wrote: June 4th, 2023, 5:04 am I made a post about this a few months ago when the film was first released. I wanted to go and see it at a local cinema, but I had other commitments and never had the chance to see it.
I don't remember your post mate but thanks! - at least you've had the chance to see it now. :) Must admit, I found it by pure chance as I was looking for something completely different.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Cherie wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 1:37 pm Thanks for posting. A very strange film but lovely scenes of that mack throughout made it ALMOST watchable!

If you can get past the constant pop up ads and get the film into full screen mode they disappear. I nearly gave up but it was worth it in the end.

Cherie x
You are very welcome Cherie - glad you got there in the end! :)