Weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rainworshipper

Weather

Post by Rainworshipper »

Although in some ways I like to see the sunny weather we are experiencing in the U.K. at the moment, who else on here is hoping for the arrival of some summer downpours so that we can wear our rainwear out in the rain?
pvcluver

Re: Weather

Post by pvcluver »

I would love to see some rain as well, maybe in the evening or overnight though although it's not as nice and sunny here in the West Midlands as it was
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

I still wear my nylon wind breaker out in the sun if it's like yesterday a tad windy. Lovely and sweaty in the sun and heat.
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I also use my nylon raincoats daily regardless of rain or not.
I have been told that in the 60s it was an all-weather coat that many people used - especially the women.
I prefer to wear my nylon raincoats in dry weather as it gives a really nice feeling to touch and hear the sound of nylon.
Gordo

Post by Gordo »

Here in Eastern Canada it's been really dry. Like too dry. But now it's showing cloudy with showers or rain for the next 7 days. I'm really looking forward to it but I'll probably be missing the sun by the middle of next week.
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

The 10-day forecast is less than ideal right now with most days being sunny and a few that are partly cloudy. This past weekend it rained but it was much less than the weather forecast was expecting. Hopefully the weather changes, I would love to enjoy a good evening downpour geared up.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Hey Gordo, here on the north west BC coast, we have had rain for over a week now and it's forecast for next week as well. Been wearing my PUL black pvc cagoule every day. Mind you I tend to wear it every day there is a bit of cloud in the sky.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

I wear my various macs out and about, regardless of the weather really.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

I do like the sunny weather but also would be nice to get a bit of rain to get the old cagoules out. Perfect time for cagoules in many ways as it’s not too cold for thicker rainwear. I love the sight of a sexy woman in a nice dress wearing a cagoule over the top……
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

Cagoulelover wrote: June 4th, 2023, 5:28 pm I do like the sunny weather but also would be nice to get a bit of rain to get the old cagoules out. Perfect time for cagoules in many ways as it’s not too cold for thicker rainwear. I love the sight of a sexy woman in a nice dress wearing a cagoule over the top……
Mmm yes nice summer dress with cagoule zipped up and hood up tied tight in a downpour