Sleeping in rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rukkafan

Sleeping in rainwear

Post by Rukkafan »

Im planning on sleeping in rainwear. Two layers, first layer inside out, rukka coat and trousers, then second layer another rukka coat and HH gale pants and farmerrain gloves. How will I do? Or should I switch to gale bib pants on the outer layer? Hood on or out?

Then ofc i'll have my Cpap with full face mask on too 8-)
Nylon macs

Re: Sleeping in rainwear

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm sounds nice .and your going to get very very hot and sweaty very sexy may I say.
Enjoy your lovely outfit and mask mmm
NoahRainwear

Post by NoahRainwear »

I’d definitely go with the bib pants on the outer layer, and keep the hood up. That way you can be completely covered in rainwear from head to toe while you sleep ;)
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

NoahRainwear wrote: May 29th, 2023, 6:49 pm I’d definitely go with the bib pants on the outer layer, and keep the hood up. That way you can be completely covered in rainwear from head to toe while you sleep ;)
Mmmm can I book a room for a night please
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

It's the best feeling in the world. I cleaned my red glass clear 2 piece rainsuit and long raincoat and I always fall asleep in them. They make the stickiest noise. Of course I have to wear some plastic pants.
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Mmm could not now sleep without being in PVC either in my ladies PVC pjs from PUL, or long nighties topped of with a hood and mac or all three.
My bedding is all PVC so it needs to be full on.
GlendaS x
Indian_PVC29

Post by Indian_PVC29 »

I always end up rolling myself over the bed whenever I get horny after wearing my long PVC raincoats especially double layers!