Crossdressing

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
pvcluver

Re: Crossdressing

Post by pvcluver »

Cherie wrote: January 10th, 2023, 7:37 pm Hello Jane, I’m also into cross dressing and the schoolgirl outfit sounds wonderful but I confess for me it would need to be PVC not rubber. But really I would rather be the teacher not the pupil in a shiny black skirt high heels and white PVC blouse. If you were naughty I would have to administer some suitable punishment.

I think it is important to clarify your fantasy is for girls over 18 dressed as schoolgirls and not actual children as that would be totally wrong on every level and even as a fantasy must never exist in the mind or reality and certainly not be expressed on this forum or any other for that matter. I hope I am right.

Cherie x
I totally agree
Rubberlove55

Post by Rubberlove55 »

I to love to cross dress my wife let's me infact we do it a lot she dresses me in her pvc skirt while she wears her faux leather dress and dominates me she loves me in her pvc skirt but sometimes I wear my leather chaps she loves them she says it's her fantasy to have 2 bi guys at once me being 1 of them...
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Rubberlove55 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 6:45 am I to love to cross dress my wife let's me infact we do it a lot she dresses me in her pvc skirt while she wears her faux leather dress and dominates me she loves me in her pvc skirt but sometimes I wear my leather chaps she loves them she says it's her fantasy to have 2 bi guys at once me being 1 of them...
You are a lucky man that your wife enjoys your passion and joins in
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rubberlove55

Post by Rubberlove55 »

Yes the sex is mind blowing I just wish she let someone else join in that's all lol
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Rubberlove55 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 6:13 pm Yes the sex is mind blowing I just wish she let someone else join in that's all lol
She says she wants 2 bi guys, best find another
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

hotwilly wrote: March 10th, 2023, 7:05 pm
Rubberlove55 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 6:13 pm Yes the sex is mind blowing I just wish she let someone else join in that's all lol
She says she wants 2 bi guys, best find another
Can I come and play 😂😂👍👍
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Hi
I am very much into crossdressing, particularly in shiny black, or pink, PVC however I am not interested in men.
Don't get on your high horses as I don't care whether anyone is gay, bi-sexual it just isn't my thing.

What I would like to say is could we have a stream for crossdressers, as this post does seem to be the most popular one on the site.

Heather
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 10:05 am Hi
I am very much into crossdressing, particularly in shiny black, or pink, PVC however I am not interested in men.
Don't get on your high horses as I don't care whether anyone is gay, bi-sexual it just isn't my thing.

What I would like to say is could we have a stream for crossdressers, as this post does seem to be the most popular one on the site.

Heather
A stream for cross dressers ,sounds great.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi love to crossdress when possible love to wear rubber and PVC clothing especially Mac's and shiny dresses
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

Why oh why aren't you closer? !!!!