Long blonde-haired German lady (Heike, from Munich) wearing a lovely shiny red PVC mac + glassclear plastic umbrella up!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Long blonde-haired German lady (Heike, from Munich) wearing a lovely shiny red PVC mac + glassclear plastic umbrella up!

Post by rothbhoy »

Long blonde-haired German lady (Heike, from Munich) wearing a lovely shiny red PVC mac + glassclear plastic umbrella up! She also wears shiny black PVC/patent thigh-high boots and carries a shiny black patent handbag. All very pleasing to the eye! :) The default setting for me came up at 360 pixels but it can be changed to a better quality one (720 pixels) - gearwheel symbol (under the video).
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woUPPZUao4w
bethbennett202

Re: Long blonde-haired German lady (Heike, from Munich) wearing a lovely shiny red PVC mac + glassclear plastic umbrella

Post by bethbennett202 »

I've got a mac like that and a clear umbrella
rothbhoy

Re: Long blonde-haired German lady (Heike, from Munich) wearing a lovely shiny red PVC mac + glassclear plastic umbrella

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: May 26th, 2023, 3:11 pm I've got a mac like that and a clear umbrella
Very nice Beth. :) Those clear plastic umbrellas with the different coloured trims are great!
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

That’s is a fabulous coat…I want one.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmmm lovely mac
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Nylon macs wrote: May 27th, 2023, 4:56 pm Mmmm lovely mac
I bet it smells delightful x
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Metalfarmer09 wrote: May 26th, 2023, 5:37 pm Beautiful
Cheers Metalfarmer - I agree with you entirely. :) Heike's a really lovely lady. More to come of her soon....
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

rothbhoy wrote: May 27th, 2023, 5:30 pm
Metalfarmer09 wrote: May 26th, 2023, 5:37 pm Beautiful
Cheers Metalfarmer - I agree with you entirely. :) Heike's a really lovely lady. More to come of her soon....
Is she still on the scene as it was ?
There used to be a lot of her videos around, but haven’t seen any of late
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sarah pvc wrote: May 27th, 2023, 5:07 pm
Nylon macs wrote: May 27th, 2023, 4:56 pm Mmmm lovely mac
I bet it smells delightful x
I bet it do and will feel lovely when it's nice and wet in the rain mm