Cagoule fetish

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
MrCagoule

Re: Cagoule fetish

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 8th, 2023, 7:49 pm
MrCagoule wrote: March 7th, 2023, 11:40 pm
Cagoulelover wrote: March 7th, 2023, 10:21 pm

Not sure how I got into it as such - just knew I liked the look of girls and women wearing cagoules and rainwear. My wife wore her Peter storm around to the shop earlier as there was light rain - when she got back I was hoping to have my wicked way but then my oldest son came home with his girlfriend which put paid to that!!
Children have no consideration! 😉😂
I think I recall you saying your wife knows how you feel about her in her Peter Storm. Does she have to keep an eye on you when she wears it?
Yes and no. She knows what it does to me and will sometimes play along a bit - eg- she will say things to tease me like ‘oh it’s a bit windy outside …. I had to really tie my hood up to stop if blowing off my head’ or ‘it started raining quite quickly this afternoon so I had to hurry and get my cagoule on when I came out of work’ but this is the exception rather than the rule. It’s often more of a turn on if she simply just wears it because it’s raining or it’s the threat of rain - simple as that.
When we had just the 2 kids and they were younger she had a group of mum friends she hung about with at toddler groups and such. Most of these mums had some nice rainwear - berghuaus type stuff. Some of them would wear a cagoule if raining and once I came home from an early shift to find 4 of them round my house with their kids. The ladies had hung their wet rainwear including 2 pack away cagoules - one in dark blue and one in green up by our back door (along with a red regatta my wife wore at the time). This was a massive turn on (still is) and on THIS ocassion, she would know the effect on me and would have ‘kept an eye’ on me 🤪🤪☔️☔️⛈⛈🌪
Your wife sounds a proper tease. Love it. I think mine would've had to keep an eye on me too if other mums' cagoules were hung in our house!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 8th, 2023, 7:51 pm I have a similar memory of lending 2 of her friends cagoules which I will save for another day….. maybe Ill do a story.
Please do.
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

cagouled rambler wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 1:04 pm For over 25 + years now I've had a fetish for nylon waterproof cagoules and raintrousers . My fetish began when I became a teenager and has developed over time . During my early years I loved dressing behind closed doors indulging in self bondage while dressed in layers of cagoules. I've experienced the highs that this fetish gives me and also the guilty aspect . I've tried in recent times to decrease my collection of cagoules and move away from the scene but I find myself searching for vintage cagoules and reliving my youth heading into my mid 40s . I don't have much time on my hands these days but my fetish seems to be stronger than ever .
Similar story, fooling around in rainwear since young. Guilty self bondage sessions when i could sneak one in.
I've tried to back off but it made it more intense.
What rainwear I'm particularly into has ebbed and flowed but nothing quite meets the feeling of a new pair of rain trousers on bare skin or the sight and feel of some boobs in a cagoule.
I'm very fortunate to have met my wife who has absolutely indulged me and allowed me to explore it guilt free.

Vintage cagoules is absolutely where it's at.
I like a good 90's cagoule particularly peter storm
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

You are a very lucky guy and your wife looks lovely in those cagoules.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Reversible Pete - your wife looks absolutley stunning in these cagoules, really sexy.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Amazing pictures, very lucky.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

In the week, I had to work in a town down in the South - just checking some work that the firm I work for will be undertaking. I decided to get the train from London down and as it was raining, I took the opportunity to wear my regatta cagoule! Trains were packed right across London and down from Waterloo but did I see any cagoules? Not one…….. 🙄 apart from mine I guess. Lots of office type commuters in sensible coats but no decent rainwear or cagoules on show atall - I couldn’t believe it!!!!
Got my thinking and I reckon my ideal would have been an attractive women, 30-50 years old, sharp business suit, black tights, high heels with a blur cagoule (dark blue / light blue) draped over her arm. As we got off the train at her destination, with everyone hurrying away, she peers up at the grey clouds and hurriedly pulls her cagoule on, zips it up and puts her leather handbag over her shoulder before walking to her office. A few steps from the station she pulls her hood up loosely over her dark, bobbed hair. A gust of wind nearly blows it off so she pulls the drawstrings tight to keep her hair from getting wet.
Alas…… this did not happen.
No decent rainwear or cagoules….. NOT ONE!!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:57 pm In the week, I had to work in a town down in the South - just checking some work that the firm I work for will be undertaking. I decided to get the train from London down and as it was raining, I took the opportunity to wear my regatta cagoule! Trains were packed right across London and down from Waterloo but did I see any cagoules? Not one…….. 🙄 apart from mine I guess. Lots of office type commuters in sensible coats but no decent rainwear or cagoules on show atall - I couldn’t believe it!!!!
Got my thinking and I reckon my ideal would have been an attractive women, 30-50 years old, sharp business suit, black tights, high heels with a blur cagoule (dark blue / light blue) draped over her arm. As we got off the train at her destination, with everyone hurrying away, she peers up at the grey clouds and hurriedly pulls her cagoule on, zips it up and puts her leather handbag over her shoulder before walking to her office. A few steps from the station she pulls her hood up loosely over her dark, bobbed hair. A gust of wind nearly blows it off so she pulls the drawstrings tight to keep her hair from getting wet.
Alas…… this did not happen.
No decent rainwear or cagoules….. NOT ONE!!
Mmm nice ideal. Mine would be a school mum on the walk home from dropping her offspring. Cagoule fully zipped and hooded against the elements, drawstrings tied nice and tight. Hands plunged into pockets and her waterproof trousers tucked into her boots. She might even have some fun of her own when she gets indoors...!
As for no cagoules on your trip - disgraceful! Unbelievable! 😉
Planning on doing a sponsored walk in London in September. I hope to take some of my collection with me and change cagoules a number of times during the day.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

What type of cagoule? Colour? Brand? What would she do once she got home in her dripping wet cagoule? 😜
rwrwrwrwrw21

Post by rwrwrwrwrw21 »

@reversiblepete

That are outstanding pictures. Especially the multicolor k-way overhead cagoule makes me endlessly horny.