Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
maidjenny

Re: Cagoules

Post by maidjenny »

Yes please 2 cags one back to front arms folded and other put on and fastened under arms no escape. I also like to wear ladies bri nylon overalls to do my housework.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

maidjenny wrote: March 17th, 2023, 4:52 am Yes please 2 cags one back to front arms folded and other put on and fastened under arms no escape. I also like to wear ladies bri nylon overalls to do my housework.
Can I pop around and you demonstrate this on me please.
Then I will help you do your housework in my long nylon swishing macs.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Anyone tried tying the wrists together behind the back on an cagoule and then wriggling into it as a kind of cagoule straight jacket? Needs to be one that has the zip done up or over the head and a couple sizes too big. Takes some doing but once in… mind you getting out can be a problem, got a bit sweaty in one once and had to hook the hood on a door handle and back out of it, that go the the heart racing as was a teenager living at home 😂
Lets get swishy!
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 20th, 2023, 12:06 pm Anyone tried tying the wrists together behind the back on an cagoule and then wriggling into it as a kind of cagoule straight jacket? Needs to be one that has the zip done up or over the head and a couple sizes too big. Takes some doing but once in… mind you getting out can be a problem, got a bit sweaty in one once and had to hook the hood on a door handle and back out of it, that go the the heart racing as was a teenager living at home 😂
Yes I have. It is hard. Find it better with a full zip rather than an overhead cagoule. Tried a few times but failed.

Defo need a few sizes bigger. How did you do it.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 20th, 2023, 12:06 pm Anyone tried tying the wrists together behind the back on an cagoule and then wriggling into it as a kind of cagoule straight jacket? Needs to be one that has the zip done up or over the head and a couple sizes too big. Takes some doing but once in… mind you getting out can be a problem, got a bit sweaty in one once and had to hook the hood on a door handle and back out of it, that go the the heart racing as was a teenager living at home 😂
Tried it in my early experiences and thoroughly enjoyed it. Need to try it again sometime. Care to join me? 😉
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Trouble is we’d all be stuck together unable to help each other out 😂
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Yes many times I've did this.
I have a couple of cagoules and one nice long pvc one I keep for this.
The bottom of the sleeves are permanently tidy in a not for this purpose.
But like you said Annabell it's very very hard to get theme back of .ones you start to get hot and sweat builds up .the nylon cagoule clings and sticks to your body making it almost impossible to remove on your own.
You have no way of reaching behind your back to unzip it and trying to lift it up over your head can be rather scary as your arms are in the air pulling and tugging the cagoule and all of a sudden you notice the air is no longer coming in.and as you wriggle and twist your body the nylon coat seems to mummifie you even more.
But it's a fantastic feeling and even better if you ha someone with you to torment you when your trapped in this way.
Very horny now telling you this.
But if no one have did this its well worth a try.
But play SAFE
antcagoule

Post by antcagoule »

I absolutely love cagoules and have a nice collection. Regatta, Peter Storm, Trespass, Mountain Warehouse etc. Trousers too. I like zip up ones and overhead ones. The feeling of the thin material against my naked skin is a huge turn on and it has been for as long as I can remember. The thought of wearing cagoules whilst having sex is amazing, the material rustling between two intimate bodies. I could go on! My favourite and recent addition is a Decathlon overhead. The material is this and crispy, and the sticky lining feels fantastic!
antcagoule

Post by antcagoule »

That being said, I am not into being restrained in a cagoule, I have never tried it, maybe I should?
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 21st, 2023, 7:36 am Trouble is we’d all be stuck together unable to help each other out 😂
I don't see that as being an issue! 😉