Can anyone find…

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cherie

Can anyone find…

Post by Cherie »

I was recently reminded of the trend in the 70’s to cover sofas and chairs in clear plastic to save damage. These were often properly fitted covers not just a big sheet thrown over the furniture loosely. I’d love to find a video of a girl naked on a sofa with a proper plastic cover. I had totally forgotten about this aspect of my desires which were kindled by a visit to a house where their whole lounge suite was covered in plastic so we all had no choice but to sit on it. It was the height of summer and two older girls who were visiting someone else in the house came in from the garden and sat down on the plastic in their bikinis. The shiny transparent material puffed up for a few seconds under their weight as they sat and I confess to having to hide a stiffy seeing their bare flesh on the covers. Absolutely nobody said anything about the covers as if it was the most normal thing in the world which I guess it was for some people. Now I can’t find a video or even a picture of anything like it except pictures of the covers on the furniture but without a girl.

Cherie x
JellyMan

Re: Can anyone find…

Post by JellyMan »

I think I get where you are coming from, and like you, I have been totally unable to find any images (having been spurred on by your post). Plastic bedding is not too difficult to find…

https://www.rubberevashop.com/plastic-pvc-bedding-set

But living room sofas and chairs not at all. Maybe Rothbhoy can help out?

My only similar recollection was at a friends house on hot weekends. They had a swimming pool so we’re firm favourites in the neighbourhood! They also had floral PVC cushions on their patio furniture which were a lot softer and shinier than you might expect for outdoor protection. I made sure I wore my Speedos and not my swimming shorts and spent quite a lot of time just sitting and enjoying the slippery feel, which was best when dry not after swimming. Most of the time it was just the teenagers, but the one time my friend’s parents joined us and his mother sat across from me in her bikini; I could only watch for a short while and had to pop to the bathroom to deal with the bulge that appeared down below! The bathroom window was open due to the heat and overlooked the garden, and although the mother’s chair was facing away from me, I knew she was sitting with bare skin on the plastic which helped me relieve my predicament.

JM
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Lovely mmm
Peterkinann

Post by Peterkinann »

There was some tv shows here in the uk about Gypsy life and in there houses all there sofas and chairs are always coved in 70a plastic and I remember the girls saying they alway do that so they stay clean i can’t find the show but found this https://youtu.be/w0gjOLkbtKw skip to 1.11.57 and your see a woman seating on a seat covered in plastic and look just be hid her
mason

Post by mason »

I've ridden on buses with clear plastic covers on the seats in the Philippines. They weren't the most comfortable either. lol

Some people did put similar covers on their salas (loungeroom sets) as well.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Thank you Peter that is the sort of thing for sure but lacking a scantily clad girl draped on it 😉

Cherie x
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

mason wrote: March 12th, 2023, 11:57 am I've ridden on buses with clear plastic covers on the seats in the Philippines. They weren't the most comfortable either. lol

Some people did put similar covers on their salas (loungeroom sets) as well.
Back in the 80’s some car manufacturers like Chrysler put plastic covers on their seats to protect them before sale. These were not afterthoughts but properly fitted to the seat facing and I knew of a chap who left his on probably to keep the seats like new.

Cherie x