Preferences

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rebur

Preferences

Post by rebur »

Preferences, short, midi, full length, belted or no belt. My preference is full length unbelted. My choice is of shiny materials, PVC, Rubber or Satins. Full length with out a belt to me means the body is cocooned in the sensual fabric. Capes are especially good for this. Every movement enhances the swish rustle squeak and creak of the fabric making for sensual arousal. What's your preference?
Shinypvc100

Re: Preferences

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Preferences, full length mackintosh ideally belted , hood up, materials pvc , vinyl, latex , patent with layers of different materials underneath, love being cocooned inside the plastic pleasures
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm yes I agree with both of you .I don't mind if it has a belt or not as you can always use the belt for other things.
But I love long shiny pvc plastic nylon capes and macs and anything shiny rainwear
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Nylon macs wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 6:36 am Mmm yes I agree with both of you .I don't mind if it has a belt or not as you can always use the belt for other things.
But I love long shiny pvc plastic nylon capes and macs and anything shiny rainwear even better with a lovely hood