Jane Susan & Mary

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
spitfire617

Re: Jane Susan & Mary

Post by spitfire617 »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: November 24th, 2019, 12:29 pm
thighbootman wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 8:36 pm Looks like you were out of ideas in 2010. What was the point of reviving it now?
This is one of the best stories I've read, and as it seemed to have disappeared of this forum I for one was very glad that it was re-posted.
Unless I've missed it, I haven't seen any stories of yours yet so it does seem a bit strange for you to criticise Jennifer987 without any personal experience of how difficult it can be to put down in words what can easily be in conjured in your mind. I must have about 20 unfinished stories just waiting for the right inspiration, chance experience and/or idea to progress and hopefully finish them.

Heather
I think you are correct it takes time, effort and a lot of inspiration to put thoughts down onto paper (Computer hard drive!)
And yes stories can remain uncompleted!
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Thank you Heather, I was a bit disquieted on the remarks by "thighbootman" but your support for me is welcome and encouraging. Hopefully other forum members enjoy my stories too. It would be a shame for you not to finish some of you own stories as I would love to read them, but I do know how it is as I have a few unfinished also.
Jennifer
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

luvcapes&macks wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:16 am Wow , this story created a serious bulge in my trousers !
And in mine too .lovely storie
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Thighbootman, that was uncalled for! I thoroughly enjoyed her story and thought it well written! I will await your story soon and see if your efforts can match Jennifers…
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: February 17th, 2023, 6:37 am Thighbootman, that was uncalled for! I thoroughly enjoyed her story and thought it well written! I will await your story soon and see if your efforts can match Jennifers…
Me to very nice storie. Looking forward to more