Ebay language barrier

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

Ebay language barrier

Post by raincoatboy »

I just discovered an Ebay seller by the name of chupsawelt. They sell some of the most amazing items I've ever seen. They have pvc sleep sacks, pvc fully enclosed body suits, and raincoats. I want to get a few items but the description is in German. Has anyone overcome the language barrier sometimes found on Ebay?
Johnnyrbr

Re: Ebay language barrier

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Hi raincoat boy, [love saying that name] What a find!!! My imagination has gone wild looking at all for sale, so have I. If I was free to do so there's so much there I would be buying.
As far as it being in German, it didn't do so for me, it was all in English. I just typed in Ebay chupsawelt' and it came up clear
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

raincoatboy wrote: February 11th, 2023, 6:13 am I just discovered an Ebay seller by the name of chupsawelt. They sell some of the most amazing items I've ever seen. They have pvc sleep sacks, pvc fully enclosed body suits, and raincoats. I want to get a few items but the description is in German. Has anyone overcome the language barrier sometimes found on Ebay?
I visited ebay, also the German site, so I could read
the description in both languages.
Maybe I can help you :)
I found another site, the payment is in $.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RainbowDesign ... t-shopname
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Although I am not into ABDL stuff, chupsawelt has some nice items. I like the inflatable stuff and the prices are reasonable. As I live near the German border, the German language is no problem for me. For those who don't understand German, Google translate will also help ;)