Gender and rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Taurus

Re: Gender and rainwear

Post by Taurus »

I totally agree with dominamac as he put it a few posts above. I see my liking to wear vinyl and leather clothing for women also as an extension of my heterosexuality and nothing more than that.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Sexuality and gender are two different things, gender being who you are and sexuality who you find attractive to sexually. Personally I consider myself bi to a certain extent.

I find any gender in a cagoule or nylon/pvc/plastic rainwear attractive if they tip my fancy so to speak. Like most folks, If they are a unattractive person to me personally without a rain coat on, then probably it’s more about the rainwear i find attractive in that moment, if its both them and what they are wearing then I definitely find them attractive and as with most folks, would i do something about it? Probably not as happily married but attraction wise, in the fantasy side of my head then it can run riot of what i would like them to do to me whilst wearing their rainwear and me in mine.
Lets get swishy!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Cherie wrote: January 28th, 2023, 7:58 pm It’s interesting that I have only been a member of this site for a few weeks and have been PM’d by lots of guys saying they want to get with me. I am openly CD but straight so I cannot reciprocate to men’s advances online. I try to write kinky replies to keep you happy but the truth is I am attracted to women and not men. I know a lot of cross dressers like to dress as a woman then are happy to be with a man but not me. Some people say I am selfish wanting to look like a woman but not wanting to act like one in their presence but I would say it is the right of any woman to tell any man she doesn’t want to be with them. Just because she has boobs and pussy doesn’t mean she wants YOUR cock (or maybe not any cock at all).

Thank you for bringing this topic up Rainsaile it has helped me clarify my sexuality in my own mind. I am a man who wants to wear women’s clothes but not be a woman and wants to be with women (specifically my wife only). End of story.

Cherie x
I couldn't have put this better myself, while I love dressing en-femme I have no desire to go with men.

Heather
rhcsmn

Post by rhcsmn »

I have only been attracted to women wearing rainwear. I have been lucky in my lifetime to have shared this, and a few other fetishes of mine with some other ladies in my life (including my wife)
Fluffyfurry

Post by Fluffyfurry »

rainsaile wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:18 pm When I was young I always thought I was hetero, but slowly started finding out some years ago that I liked not only men but in theory any gender in rainwear. This is because I believe that the attraction to rainwear is so strong that the space it takes up pushes the question of gender aside, and it becomes sort of irrelevant.

What are your personal opinions?
I kinda have the same feelings, I mostly like women, but if a younger guy wears colorful and shiny rainwear with rubber boots, it can be really attractive for me.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Anything and anyone in pvc attire for me lol.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Me too, Sarahpvc
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm ok I probably be the same
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

The way I see it, it’s What ever makes you happy, why pigeon hole your self as to your tendencies.
chris227

Post by chris227 »

I have ALWAYS liked raincoats no matter WHO wears it, however at that moment I am only focused on the coat. Not the gender of the person. Nowadays, in the USA, you don't see PVC coats at all, unfortunately, unless they are retro like mine. And most folks into them are too afraid to wear them out (not me)!!!

Been into raincoats since childhood. Really enjoy them. If the wife wears one, it's ON FIRE for me. If just I do on a rainy day, it is super enjoyable, but not as good.