Plastic Bedding

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
JellyMan

Plastic Bedding

Post by JellyMan »

Not rainwear so filed in the correct section so as not to be told off!

Has anyone who owns plastic bedding ever managed to get a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed, and not had to orgasm during the night?

I don’t think it is possible. I have tried it a few times but never managed to do more than about an hour.

JM
Nylon macs

Re: Plastic Bedding

Post by Nylon macs »

JellyMan wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:16 am Not rainwear so filed in the correct section so as not to be told off!

Has anyone who owns plastic bedding ever managed to get a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed, and not had to orgasm during the night?

I don’t think it is possible. I have tried it a few times but never managed to do more than about an hour.

JM
Morning j m .
I have tried to have a good nights sleep with the bed covered with plastic bedding but like you I find it impossible to sleep all through the night .as I find it horny and hot sweats like mad and clings to me as you turn over ect.
I find I'm sticky and still need to play once I've recharged.
I've tried many times .I find it practically impossible but do love it on my bed 👍👍
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Years ago my wife went away on a two week business trip to the US leaving me alone. In the days leading up to it I realised an opportunity and decided I needed to make my own fun. I bought a glass clear plastic shower curtain from Argos and an AGU style golfing suit in lovely shiny PVC. I wore the suit around the house inside out to get the benefit of the soft material on my naked skin and attempted to sleep enclosed in the shower curtain. I never made it through the night as you suggest. When my wife returned I had to tell her I had been ill and was recovering from a nasty cold because I had panda eyes and looked pale from all the sleepless nights but boy did I enjoy myself. After a few days alone I kept telling myself I needed to get a good nights sleep but the plastic called to me from under the bed where is was carefully folded and I was in its power every single night. In the days before the internet we spoke on the phone when the time difference and her work allowed and she never knew what I was wearing when we did.

Cherie x
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

MrDoudy - you have mentioned this magical sauna before. What colour were the plastic sheets? It sounds like it was a gay establishment just for men, so no women there? Surely if it was that explicit there would have been much naughty action between the guests and if not then what is the point of a skimpy towel only and not allowing people to access their own clothes?

JM
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Wow! I didn’t believe your story so I looked it up and found that such places did indeed exist. I couldn’t find any references to plastic bedding but baths and spas where men met and got together was a thing. Who knew! I have obviously lived a sheltered life.

Cherie x
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I know exactly what you mean. I had plastic on my bed for about 8 months. I have a load of shower curtains, doublewide pool floaty mattresses, and welding screens in my collection. It didn't take long to get fired up. i couldn't sleep very well but it is a good way to recharge the biological batteries. Once I get my new house I will have a room just for all my pvc and plastic items with a queen size bed. I want to get some heavy duty clothes racks and have all my raincoats on display and accessible.