Lost Property - The Shiny Puffer

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Lost Property - The Shiny Puffer

Post by JellyMan »

Not explicit. Mini episode explaining my seemingly very expensive shiny puffer.

“Babe, um, if you don’t mind me asking, how much was my shiny puffer?”, I asked Sophie, slightly nervous of her reaction to me asking.
She stood in front of the bathroom mirror doing her makeup, “oh not much, why do you ask?”
I sat on the edge of the bath, watching her rounded bottom bobbing in the PVC skirt, which swayed from side to side as she applied foundation. Her white blouse was a great accompaniment to the skirt, and I knew that she had already selected her thigh-length PVC boots to put on later.
“Well, I, er, found a link to it, and it was over £500. It’s great, but I am not that sure it is that great”, I offered.
She paused and looked at me, smiling, “well I guess you checked the label, but not too closely?”
“Do you think this is TOO tarty?”, she asked, crossing her legs and raising the hem of her mini skirt to reveal nothing underneath.
“Totally”, I replied.
“Good. Then you will have your work cut out keeping guys off me. You can prove yourself as my galant knight in shining PVC!”
“That’s a bit unfair, I love you, and I will thump any man who tries it on. You are soooo sexy, but can’t you tone it down, just for tonight?”
She turned and started applying then reddest lipstick she had, then turned and blew as kiss at me, “ok love, for you I will dress more conservatively”.
“Oh”, she added, “your puffer is a rip-off not the real thing. I got it from the market - £29.99, if you check the original it is nylon shell, but yours is PVC, that’s why it is so much shinier. Oh do wear it tonight won’t you?”

After getting myself sorted in the bathroom I slipped into the bedroom to get changed. Sophie was nowhere to be seen. I slipped on my black shiny PVC jeans and white shirt; one of Sophie’s favourite combinations.
I walked down to the living room, having to take it one step at a time because of the tightness of my trousers.
Sophie was waiting.
She was wearing her faux leather leggings and white blouse, with calf length patent boots, “does this meet sirs approval?”
“Oh yes, very nice”, I answered. She picked up her own shiny puffer coat, “are we ready to go?”
I slipped my arms into my own puffer. Now I knew it was PVC, and not nylon, it took on a whole new feeling.

Sophie clicked the hall lights off and we left for the party.
PetreVanClause

Re: Lost Property - The Shiny Puffer

Post by PetreVanClause »

I too like shiny pvc puffer.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I made up the idea that the puffer was PVC and not nylon for the story. But does anyone know of an actual puffer made out of PVC on sale anywhere? I know it is difficult to be sure given that lots of sites misrepresent materials all the time. By PVC I mean cotton backed polyurethane. Better still, is there such a thing as a plastic puffer? That would require the quilting to be heat sealed as stickers would tear the unbacked material.

JM
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Found this one in latex/rubber

https://rimo.fashion/RIMOFashion/en/rai ... ket-rafael.

Cost a lot, but great quality. I have one of their latex jackets I wear a lot with jeans.
(https://rimo.fashion/RIMOFashion/en/lat ... t-phillipe.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Here's another one just listed on ebay UK and mails to UK only.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385341271768 ... R8SMopu0YQ
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I bought a couple of puffer jackets from asos last year. They were described as 'recycled' material. I think it feels even better than pvc. Shiny, soft, smooth. Utterly lovely and cheap as chips. The puffer hooded jackets were marked down to £15! Brilliant. Should have bought loads more!
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

They still have some in their sale if you are quick.
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Lets try again!!!
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

I have to say that although my first love has always been rubber, its so difficult to locate and bloody expensive to buy quality items. The latest puffers are a great substitute and affordable. Tactile and acceptable to wear out anywhere.