Shiny hooded puffer jackets.....so sexy!!

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Highshine5

Shiny hooded puffer jackets.....so sexy!!

Post by Highshine5 »

These jackets/anoraks are now seriously common on the streets. Totally unisex. I have bought a couple. They are so lovely to the touch, soft and shiny. The hood when up almost balloons around your head. If you tighten the drawcords the hood almost engulfs your head. Amazing. I actually wore mine down to the pub christmas lunchtime. Another guy with his missus was wearing the same. A quick eye contact said it all. Not quite the same as a nice vinyl mac, but, a damn good substitute. Whats more my wife also loves it and regularly borrows it when its raining. So happy to go along with this current fashion on offer.
Pvcdream

Re: Shiny hooded puffer jackets.....so sexy!!

Post by Pvcdream »

I agree the feeling of them is amazing and the thicker the better. Hood up and tied tight is amazing 🤩
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Out walking our dog over the forest today, I was truly amazed at the number of both men and women wearing shiny hooded puffer coats and jackets. They seem to have finally replaced those ugly smelly wax jackets that have been around for the last decade. Hoooray!
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

I am a big fan of the long hooded puffer coats. I have several of my own and wear them regularly. Not only do they feel wonderful, but are practical in that they are mega warm and keep you dry. The latest hooded recycled material ones, from boohoo and asos, are very big and puffy and almost enclose your head when tightened up. It gives a lovely caressing feeling of smooth texture and warmth. I am definitely buying more in the January sales!! They also make excellent dressing gowns!
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

I’ve just bought a high sheen one from ASOS only £40, and very good quality With a big oversized hood.
Sarah x
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

I love the over sized hoods. When you pull the drawcords they almost suck your entire head into the wonderful puffer cocoon. A truely lovely effect. Ive just bought several more. It seems the ' high shine' look is drifting out of fashion. All the shiny vinyl macs and jackets have disappeared this winter. Shame. Im sure they will come back. They always do.
Gerlid

Post by Gerlid »

Here in Sweden, nylon down jackets are very common. Thin ones in the summer, mid ones in spring and fall and thick ones in the winter. We use them all year and I really love them all.
They are so soft and shiny, I often wear them on my bare skin. My wife also likes them and wear them to, but she does not share my fetish. But she knows about mine and knows that I get really excited when we both have shiny down jackets on. I love to play with her tits when she has a soft nylon down jacket on and she like it as well.
Also love to see all women outside in their puffy jackets, there is a lot of them this time of the year. A week ago we had some mix of snow and rain in the air and all puffer jackets got wet and so shiny. Met one woman in the supermarket with her jacket really soaked, so sexy in the shiny jacket.
Also love to walk our dog together with our neighbour wife, she have always shiny nylon down jackets on. Love to see her tits bouncing in those jackets.