Rainwear Dislikes

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Rainwear Dislikes

Post by JellyMan »

We all like to post about the things we like and maybe turn us on. But do you have any turn-offs about rainwear - something that ought to be sexy but somehow has the opposite effect?

For me I can’t get my head around latex. I think the feeling comes from the fact that, years ago, whenever you looked for shiny PVC or plastic, all you got were endless rubber and latex sites. It is bad enough growing up thinking you are weird for liking PVC raincoats, but then to be told that most kinky people are into shiny latex and I must be an entirely other level of perverted. Plus of course not actually finding any content that I was looking for. I have had the opportunity to try on some rubber pants and I admit the feeling was electrifying, but necessity meant it was a very brief (pun intended) encounter, so maybe I could change my mind.

JM
Shinypvc100

Re: Rainwear Dislikes

Post by Shinypvc100 »

For years , never wanted to try latex been a fetish love of pvc. Plastics still to this day pvc stil my number one , but if you like tight shiny feeling, latex is a must it clings to every part of your skin , then shiny wow amazing,

Never really got the attraction of nylon thought !!!
mason

Post by mason »

Goretex. Other technical rainwear.

It's all I ever see nowadays. And I absolutely hate it.
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

Raincoats with no hood. Absolutely no point to them, don’t get the reason why they make them
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

mason wrote: December 28th, 2022, 9:10 am Goretex. Other technical rainwear.

It's all I ever see nowadays. And I absolutely hate it.
Totally agree Mason. Also “EVA” that stuff that pretends to be plastic but feels more like paper - yuk!
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Clear EVA does have a value, not the Matt colour s
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Shinypvc100 wrote: December 28th, 2022, 10:27 am Clear EVA does have a value, not the Matt colour s
I have only come across colours and frosty translucent. Is there a glass-clear EVA material?

JM
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Like PVCdream I wont buy a mack unless it has a hood, it is essential as far as I'm concerned
joe

Post by joe »

I like rainwear to come down at least long enough to begin to cover your derrière. My optimum preferred length is mid-calf. Anything that reaches only to hip-length definitely lacks appeal.

Joe
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

I dislike modern rainwear of breathable material like Goretex. Rainwear has to be smooth and shiny. Nothing beats pvc/vinyl for me.

Latex is still something I would like to try in the future...