School Shorts

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

School Shorts

Post by JellyMan »

Anyone else forced to wear nylon shorts for PE at school? My mother loved how hard wearing, non-iron, and instant drying they were. Nobody else ever wore them, I was the only one. We are not talking shiny, smooth satin - but proper nylon like cagoule material but with no lining at all. I was bullied at school, but never for my nylon shorts. I wished they were shinier and smoother, and went through a phase of trying all sorts of whacky ideas to improve them. Furniture polish, rubbing with various things, heating them up by placing them against the side of the hot water tank cylinder. Nothing worked, but thankfully I never damaged them.

They looked a bit like this, except navy blue and a looser fit…

https://i.etsystatic.com/5543772/r/il/5 ... 7_uz5r.jpg

I wished they looked like this…

https://aasssoxx.pl/environment/cache/i ... G_9741.jpg

Jm
Nylon macs

Re: School Shorts

Post by Nylon macs »

Black k ones look very sexy J M
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

I have some wetlook nylon Aasssoxx shorts and boxers and the material feels great against the skin.

You can find other sites where a guy makes that nylon as well. I'm tempted to wear a pair today as underwear.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

MrDoudy wrote: December 26th, 2022, 1:11 pm I should imagine they were something of a turn-on to wear. Did you wear anything under your nylon shorts? I recall when at school in the 1950s we were not allowed to wear anything under our gym or games shorts but those were boring flannel ones rather than nylon so not particularly revealing. Also did your mother's preference for nylon shorts also extend to rainwear, as nylon macks would have been coming in around that time?
For games we had to wear underwear, but when alone in my room, or if I wore them in the summer, then no. The loose fit would mean something could very much be seen if sitting crossed-legged in the PE hall, maybe that is what pervy games teachers were hoping for in your school? I think most of our PE teachers were nonces and would hang around watching when we were forced to take showers after games. Sometimes they would turn the water cold if they felt we were taking too long, but I for one spent the minimum of time I could get away with. I have long suspected that peadophiles seek out employment where they can indulge their desires and games teacher screams opportunity, and I think might have been actively encouraged as “character building” years ago.

As for whether my mother had a desire for rainwear - I don’t want to consider that possibility as being too icky for words!

JM
Rives

Post by Rives »

Not nylon shorts, no. But I was made to wear grey short trousers and knee length socks at a time Most boys wore longs. When this was combined with a three quarter or full length nylon pakamac, buttoned to the neck, the effect was (at the time) mortifying.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Ours were cotton with a kind of shiny outside finish-called sateen I think. Offered little in the way of protection from a whacking.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Yes had some navy blue cagoule material gym short shorts back in the 1970’s, thinking back now I remember being mortified i grew out of them. Absolutely Hated PE, being English in a very Welsh school was hell!
Lets get swishy!
joe

Post by joe »

I would have liked wearing shorts to school only if I had the chance to cover them with a nylon or rubberized nylon long Mac. The swish of the mac against bare legs would have been exhilarating. Wearing a fabric - cotton or cotton/polyester long raincoat would have had the same effect on me as well if I were wearing short pants and enjoying the length of my coat against my legs.

Joe
Last edited by joe on December 26th, 2022, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

joe wrote: December 26th, 2022, 7:56 pm I would have liked wearing shorts to school only if I had the chance to cover them with a nylon or rubberized nylon long Mac. The swish of the mac against bare legs would have been exhilarating. Wearing a fabric - cotton or cotton/ polyester long raincoat would have had the same effect on me as well if I were wearing short pants and enjoying the length of my coat against my legs.

Joe
Must agree. The feeling of nylon rubberized macs against the body is lovely feeling
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Im not sure wear school shreddies come into the equation of RAINWEAR?