How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hoovergroover

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by hoovergroover »

I had a short pvc/pretend leather coat in a lovely gunmetal grey colour. Button fastening, 4 pockets. The brand name was Como I think. It had a brass chain for hanging up and looked quite expensive. I remember always getting a thrill when my mother made me wear it, usually when visiting my Grandma. Can remember sitting on back seat of car on way home geting quite a thrill without realising it (I was only 8 at the time). I also had a yellow pvc mac and sou-wester with big black buttons which I loved wearing although very shyly in public when out with parents. There was a smaller red one as well which I liked as it was a much tighter fit. As a child I used to wet the bed so would always sleep with a rubber sheet on the bed which is where I suppose my fetish was nurtured. No regrets whatsoever!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Aaaaaaaarh the good old rubber sheet on the bed, bet that started quite a few off on their rubber fetish life. I know it had something to do with mine.
Rives

Post by Rives »

MrDoudy wrote: December 13th, 2022, 11:40 pm In my generation I think the strict "dress as told" policy of my mother had a lot to do with my fetish for rainwear. from the age of 11 to 18, I had to wear my plastic mack at all times, "just in case ", except to and from school when the double-breasted school gabardine had to be worn. Starting off just enjoying the pleasurable brushing of the cold plastic against my bare knees when still in short trousers, by the age of 18 I had discovered the other pleasures that could be got from having to wear a plastic mackon its own with nothing underneath! Also by my mid teens, I was having "wet dreams", waking up to find my pyjama trousers damp and sticky. My mum, realising what was happening, made me wear plastic pants in bed, a fact I found deeply shaming at the time but led to a plastic and rubber pants fetish in later life. My yellow oilskin and later PVC cycle capes were the source of much innocent, and later nor so innocent pleasure as were the army style waterproof capes we had to wear with our uniforms during the annual Combined Cadet Force camp.
Yes this is similar to my own experiences of being made to wear traditional nylon mackintoshes against my will. If I hesitated, I would be buttoned up in a jiffy
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Love to be buttoned up nice and tightly in a long nylon mac .a specially forced on me back to front mmmm.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Yes, to be forced to wear a mac (in my case rubber preferably) adds to the erotic pleasure, particularly if accompanied by derisory teasing.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Love to try a rubber mac .the taste and smell must be overwhelming with pleasure mmm
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Absolutely! I love to sniff the armpits of a rubber mac & poke my tongue into the little ventilation apertures. Also wearing two macs, one back to front & burying my face in the hood & inhaling the delicious aroma as I kiss, lick & suck the luscious rubbery interior until-----!
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

Aged 10 in the late 50's. A brown rubber army poncho and a gasmask which hung in the old outhouse.
Batman was all the rage then on the cinema at the kids matinees, so the cape and mask were ideal for dress up.
But it took another 2 years before I could say I had an full orgasm and the discovery of more rubber items.
Plenty of build-ups, bit like striking a strenth scorer at the fair. Hit the plunger with the hammer and it nearly gets to the top and rings the bell.
But then one day......bingo, I went all the way and hit the bell........scared the 's**t out of me seeing the white stuff and the bit of blood.
Didn't do it for a while, but the power of rubber has a way of overcoming your fears.
Here I am 63 years on........after a life of rubbering in all sorts of gear.........totally Dressed 4 Pleasure.......Yippeee Thank you
Klepperguy
Rives

Post by Rives »

Nylon macs wrote: December 14th, 2022, 8:16 am Love to be buttoned up nice and tightly in a long nylon mac .a specially forced on me back to front mmmm.
Hated it at the time of my childhood, particularly in my teens. Would love it to happen all over again, however.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

KlepperGuy wrote: December 14th, 2022, 11:12 am Aged 10 in the late 50's. A brown rubber army poncho and a gasmask which hung in the old outhouse.
Batman was all the rage then on the cinema at the kids matinees, so the cape and mask were ideal for dress up.
But it took another 2 years before I could say I had an full orgasm and the discovery of more rubber items.
Plenty of build-ups, bit like striking a strenth scorer at the fair. Hit the plunger with the hammer and it nearly gets to the top and rings the bell.
But then one day......bingo, I went all the way and hit the bell........scared the 's**t out of me seeing the white stuff and the bit of blood.
Didn't do it for a while, but the power of rubber has a way of overcoming your fears.
Here I am 63 years on........after a life of rubbering in all sorts of gear.........totally Dressed 4 Pleasure.......Yippeee Thank you
Klepperguy
Had a rubber cape and wellingtons when in the RAF so I know the feeling. Wonderful when on with wellingtons and fastened over the head. As you say the power of rubber lasts forever, wonderful feeling.
Johnny