SBR Weathervain Riding Macintosh

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Midnight Walker

Re: SBR Weathervain Riding Macintosh

Post by Midnight Walker »

SanneRWP wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 7:26 am Great fit for a standard size; I thought you might have had it customized to fit you so nicely.

I really love those raincoats and would love to buy one at some point, but the price is holding me back a bit. I already loved your previous SBR raincoat, but this one looks much cleaner and stylish in comparison.
I guess I am lucky then haha.

Buy one if you can eventually, you only live once after all. Like other members have said it is quite a unique experience to wear one. I still love my SBR trenchcoat I got from gekko rainwear years ago. It didn't look as well as it could of due me using a older camera and the rubber started to bloom. I recently put latex spray on to restore the rubber and it looks brand new again.
Midnight Walker

bethbennett202 wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 10:49 am Do they still produce Sbr rainwear ?
Yes they do! I ordered this coat beginning of October. There was a glitch on there website though where the option didn't pop up. I had to email them about it. The rep was very nice and fixed the website issue. So if you don't see a option you like ask them and they might have it.
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

I recently got a new Hussar mac in SBR from Weathervain :)
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
Midnight Walker

Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:39 pm I recently got a new Hussar mac in SBR from Weathervain :)
Nice, how does it fit? They look very nice but I was afraid with the length of the coat I would be tripping over myself. :lol:
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

I chose a bigger size to have enough space for a warm layer underneath. Length is great but I'm very tall and can wear that. For guys smaller than 1.85 m it isn't the best choice I guess... ^^
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Looks amazing, I hope you will be wearing it out and about as it was intended
Midnight Walker

latexloo wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:29 am Looks amazing, I hope you will be wearing it out and about as it was intended
Thank you. Rain is in the forecast tomorrow and I hope I have time to take a walk on a trail. The question is should I pair wellies, riding boots, or waders, :lol: