'Povodeň' (Czechoslovakian film from 1958). Many rainwear scenes (shiny rubber and plastic macs) throughout the film.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Povodeň' (Czechoslovakian film from 1958). Many rainwear scenes (shiny rubber and plastic macs) throughout the film.

Post by rothbhoy »

'Povodeň' (Czechoslovakian film from 1958). Many rainwear scenes (shiny rubber and plastic macs) throughout the film. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R74AVrEnx8
bethbennett202

Re: 'Povodeň' (Czechoslovakian film from 1958). Many rainwear scenes (shiny rubber and plastic macs) throughout the film

Post by bethbennett202 »

Your best find yet Rb all the way through glimpses of macs not many films have that
rothbhoy

Re: 'Povodeň' (Czechoslovakian film from 1958). Many rainwear scenes (shiny rubber and plastic macs) throughout the film

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: December 1st, 2022, 1:37 pm Your best find yet Rb all the way through glimpses of macs not many films have that
Cheers Beth - glad you enjoyed it. :) Yeah, I can't think of too many films that have so many rainy scenes in them with macs on view.
Last edited by rothbhoy on December 4th, 2022, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gordo

Post by Gordo »

I'm another one who loves wet raincoats and macs movie scenes. It is certainly true that it's hard to find these sorts of movie scenes.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Gordo wrote: December 1st, 2022, 6:34 pm I'm another one who loves wet raincoats and macs movie scenes. It is certainly true that it's hard to find these sorts of movie scenes.
Cheers Gordo - glad you enjoyed it. :)
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

Wow...that was a good find.
Plenty of macks, both oilskins and rubber.
Shame no sub-titles............but as they say 'actions (pictures) speak better than words'

Thanks
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

KlepperGuy wrote: December 5th, 2022, 11:51 am Wow...that was a good find.
Plenty of macks, both oilskins and rubber.
Shame no sub-titles............but as they say 'actions (pictures) speak better than words'

Thanks
Cheers KG - glad you enjoyed it! :) PS - You might be able to find it with sub-titles on Noodlemagazine or on OK.RU.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Gordo wrote: December 1st, 2022, 6:34 pm I'm another one who loves wet raincoats and macs movie scenes. It is certainly true that it's hard to find these sorts of movie scenes.
Hi Gordo! There are quite a few from Czechoslovakia from the late 50s/early 60s - I've posted a fair few of them here on the Forum. This one ('Tri Prání' - 'Three Wishes') is a particular favourite of mine:
viewtopic.php?t=12383