How do you find a Plastic Mac wearing partner?

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
raincoatboy

Re: How do you find a Plastic Mac wearing partner?

Post by raincoatboy »

Dating sights are a joke. I'm trying to figure out how to meet that pvc liking cute chick. Sounds like you're living my dream Scoobydoo.
rainweargirl8

Post by rainweargirl8 »

I was very lucky. Was married twice.
Both wives wore plastic macs partly for me also to keep out the rain.
Those were in happy days when mackintoshes were everyday wear.
Sadly long gone.
I am old now but still love wearing my mackintoshes.
Also the rare times when i spot a lady in a mackintosh.
Beverly
rainweargirl8

Post by rainweargirl8 »

Do not think much hope on dating sites ,been looking for a woman for years no go even without mention of mackintosh,
Geedeemac

Post by Geedeemac »

I told my future wife after about a week of dating of my desire. She went and purchased a four seasons, long, belted, checked, PU mac. She loved the attention I gave her. Next week she bought another. Say no more. We’ve been married 35 years. She now has loads. Bring it up in the early stages of the relationship. What’s the point of not being happy?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

On girl I went out with, it took me ages to pluck up the courage to tell her. Because I was so awkward about it and embarrassed, she thought it was very weird - no the liking of PVC, the fact that I was finding it so hard to admit to, and so I think she always thought I was more into plastic raincoats than I was into her, which wasn’t true.

With my wife I was much more matter of fact and light hearted about it, so things are much easier.

So my advice is to honest early on, but do the heavy, and make she knows she is the most important thing in the world, and that a raincoat enhances your feelings, not replaces them.

JM
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Geedeemac wrote: November 15th, 2022, 8:13 am I told my future wife after about a week of dating of my desire. She went and purchased a four seasons, long, belted, checked, PU mac. She loved the attention I gave her. Next week she bought another. Say no more. We’ve been married 35 years. She now has loads. Bring it up in the early stages of the relationship. What’s the point of not being happy?
Same here I told my then girlfriend about mine and she told me she was already into bondage. So it was just adding my fetish for nylon rainwear and hoods ect.
Not a problem. Now married and happy for over 12 years .we now have a collection of rain coats and sleep sack pvc bedding ect
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Talking about clubs, try going to a Fetish Club, always someone wearing something in either PVC or Rubber.