What is your first fetishwear memory?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Sbr.and.vinyl

What is your first fetishwear memory?

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

My first distinct memory was probably when I was five or six and being made to wear a plastic mac to school in the pouring rain. My mother dragging me along by the hand, I hated it, but something inside went mmmmm nice!
Taurus

Re: What is your first fetishwear memory?

Post by Taurus »

For me it was also at that age when the orange pvc raincoat from my brother was handed over to me and the smooth material gave me a special feeling.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Plastic baby pants in the airing cupboard. The warmth always made a lovely aroma. By then I think I was too old to wear them, but I had younger siblings. I was not so old that they wouldn’t fit me with no nappy (diaper) underneath, which is course the best way to enjoy them.

JM
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Trying on my mum's royal blue smock cagoule. A longer length with drawstrings at the hood and waist, a pouch pocket and 2 smaller pockets all secured by buttons and a crotch strap, also button fastened. Mmmmmm.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

As I’ve said before, I see to remember liking a plastic Mac worn at my primary school. In terms of cagoules, a friend of mines mum used to have an over the head cagoule and I can remember one of the other mums explaining how it could fold into the pocket. Also, I remember going to a theme park when about 7 and 2 girls were wearing dark coloured cagoules which I enjoyed the sight of but not sure I made the connection at that age
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

My sister’s green sailmaker raincoat. Had it from 1995 until 2002. Got a yellow pvc with pants, which was later given away. Got a black one in 2008, still have it to this day. One of my best friends received three raincoats on my behalf and puts them on from time to time because she knows it puts a smile on my face, as well as somewhere else ;) I currently have 10 raincoats
Last edited by Rain89 on November 8th, 2022, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Plastic baby pants my younger brother had to wear camping as he went through a bed wetting stage, i used to steal them away whenever i could and wear them, two blue Peter storms that lived in a cupboard under the stairs at my grandmothers that belonged to my aunty, they were unused for years until one wet day i was told to put one on to walk the dog on the beach.
It felt amazing! One was zip up and very smooth the other was an over the head and very crinkly which is unusual for a peter storm. There was a plastic mac in there too in clear with flowers and a texture buy i only tried it on once before it vanished. Eventually the cagoules did too, no idea where they went
Lets get swishy!
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

For me it was my orange cagoule I think it was a lord Anthony
( correct me if I’m wrong) , wearing it for school with its elasticated hood and cuffs, enclosed around me, which gave me a little lump in my pants, and a nice tingle, the rest you can guess
And now at 56, I still get that same tingle, with me Waterproofs on
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Both great memories.
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

Sbr.and.vinyl wrote: November 6th, 2022, 1:33 pm My first distinct memory was probably when I was five or six and being made to wear a plastic mac to school in the pouring rain. My mother dragging me along by the hand, I hated it, but something inside went mmmmm nice!
Lucky boy, I always wanted a plastic mac as a kid but few boys wore them sadly except for a boy at my cub scouts who had a beautiful see through blue plastic mac that I desperately wanted to touch and try on. My first fetish memory would be my mum's unlined rubber gloves and my aunties long see through green plastic mac that hung in her hall, and my mum's shiny red Dunlop wellingtons. These all played a big part in my early fetish years and development