SUGGESTION: Clear forum rules/guidelines and an 18+ age-restriction

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Fanta

SUGGESTION: Clear forum rules/guidelines and an 18+ age-restriction

Post by Fanta »

FORUM RULES

Whilst we have an F&Q section, it appears to be for phpBB forums in general and nothing specific for Rainwear Central.

I think having a pinned thread at the top of the main forums that lists easy to follow, fair rules specific to Rainwear Central would be helpful for everyone, then we know what’s allowed and what isn’t and nobody is unclear about where they stand.

AGE-RESTRICTION

I really do think RWC should be an 18+ forum:

Rainwear might not be sexual for everyone, but this IS a fetish forum and the only one I know of that doesn’t mention an age-restriction anywhere with several threads that discuss topics of a sexual nature such as masturbating and sex in rainwear ETC

I just think having a clearly stated 18+ restriction would be sensible to keep everyone safe.

And given we have a Members Meet to, I really don’t think it’s worth risking allowing minors to join here.
Last edited by Fanta on October 27th, 2022, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiefdruckgebiet

Re: SUGGESTION: Clear forum rules/guidelines and an 18+ age-restriction

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

An effective age verification system needs some official data like ID cards, credit card, Postident (German way using the postal service for age/identity check) or so - If I could use this forum only by providing sensible personal data I'd be off completely. An ADDITIONAL section for adult stuff might be ok - but not the whole forum!
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
Fanta

Post by Fanta »

Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:53 am An effective age verification system needs some official data like ID cards, credit card, Postident (German way using the postal service for age/identity check) or so - If I could use this forum only by providing sensible personal data I'd be off completely. An ADDITIONAL section for adult stuff might be ok - but not the whole forum!
I'm not suggesting age-verification like credit cards or personal information, just as a general rule, you'd put your age in your profile or when you sign up or whatever, wouldn't be full proof but it'd be better than nothing.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

But people tell porkies about age!
Facebook a prime example!
As in Twitter to!
Nice thought but looks impracticle