Other plastic turn on's

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Nylon macs

Re: Other plastic turn on's

Post by Nylon macs »

marcus_germany wrote: ↑October 22nd, 2022, 2:47 am I also love everything made of soft an shiny pvc and similar materials, especially when its clear:

Clear Umbrellas (ideally pvc, the eva types of today are also nice)
PVC Inflatables
PVC sofa
pvc shower curtain
pe,pla and pvc cling film
latex
pvc table clothes
pvc raincoats
pvc shitzs
pvc trousers
pvc bags
zorbing balls (a sport where people in a clear plastic ball are rolling down the hillΓΆs of new zealand)
there i also a soccer variant where the players are wearing pvc balls and try to hit the other don't know how this is named corrctly.
and so on

unfortunately: most pvc and latex clothing is only made for slim people, it is hard to get pvc trousers in size 66/68. 38 does NOT fit. PVC raincaots are much easier available in big sizes.

by the way i also love the buildings made with pvc or similar clear plastic canopy like the munish soccer area
https://www.google.com/search?q=m%C3%BC ... 66&dpr=2.5
And the pvc tents used on festivals (some with clear canopy, most are white woth clear pvc windows)
on the german garden expo in Heilbron they builded a innovative building with a clear plastic canopy. Like a big tent.
I think you love P V C . πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ‘.
I also love the stuff as well .love pvc shower curtains when taking a shower or a new one on the bed.
But you coverd most things pvc.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

JellyMan wrote: ↑December 31st, 2020, 4:28 pm not so much a thing for items, but through necessity or opportunity:

Plastic shower caps - not worn on the head!
Shower curtains.
Clothes bags - I managed to get my entire body and zip myself up, naked of course, when I was about 8, lovely plastic feeling. I mark this up as one of the naughtiest things I ever did, I remember being worried at being discovered writhing in the clear plastic in the loft, and being scared I might suffocate but being unable to resist. I was too young to orgasm', it was just the lovely feeling.
A plastic car cover made into a bed sheet and trousers - softer and nicer than it sounds.

JM
Mmm sounds amazing. I've not tried a plastic car cover before. But that will be on my shopping list asap.
Can imagine that felt lovely laying on this.
It's so big though it could tangle around you in the knight and mummifie you.
Lush way to be helpless πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ‘
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

It was back in the 80’s when PVC was much more abundant, nowadays car covers are all rip stop nylon or that horrible woven tarpaulins stuff. Mine was just a huge blue plastic sheet, elasticated around the edges. It never went on the car, only my bed, and yes you could have wrapped at least have a dozen rainwear central members in it! One saving grace, which is relatively new, is that some manufacturers are using a softer plastic for small garden greenhouses and cloches. You got to find the right ones, but lovely if you do.

JM
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

JellyMan wrote: ↑October 22nd, 2022, 1:13 pm It was back in the 80’s when PVC was much more abundant, nowadays car covers are all rip stop nylon or that horrible woven tarpaulins stuff. Mine was just a huge blue plastic sheet, elasticated around the edges. It never went on the car, only my bed, and yes you could have wrapped at least have a dozen rainwear central members in it! One saving grace, which is relatively new, is that some manufacturers are using a softer plastic for small garden greenhouses and cloches. You got to find the right ones, but lovely if you do.

JM
Thank you jellyman . I did think there a bit different made now adays.
As when I was younger I always seen the ones your on about .on cars covered with theme.
I must have a look on ebay maybe can find the original ones on there.
I can imagine yours on your bed .bet it was wonderful to play in it aswell. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Hotplastic wrote: ↑December 31st, 2020, 4:00 pm Has anyone else on hear got a thing for other plastic other than raincoats, I'll start and say I have had much pleasure with awning/ tent windows thick soft pvc ,umbrellas mainly clear or printed ones,shower curtains or my favourite pram / pushchair rain covers
Love all .shower curtains and nylon tents can be fun mmm
Hotplastic

Post by Hotplastic »

Love a nice pvc showers curtain
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Hotplastic wrote: ↑October 24th, 2023, 5:14 pm Love a nice pvc showers curtain
Very nice when its wet in the shower and it clings to you as you press up against it lovely feeling
MylarLover

Post by MylarLover »

Yes Mylar Balloons and Inflatables I have a fetish for that are also made of plastic.
MylarLover

Post by MylarLover »

JellyMan wrote: ↑December 31st, 2020, 11:21 pm To be honest, we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum. I like this site because it's nice to chat, and I do like PVC (lined polyurethane) and nylon, but rainwear is not my primary desire - being coved in plastic is!
I would like a separate forum for plastic fetish too. do you like Mylar Foil Balloons? I heard they are made from nylon. I like Mylar Balloons and inflatables made of plastic. being covered in plastic sounds awesome.