SHOPPING

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rives

Re: SHOPPING

Post by Rives »

I think I might do if I was taken shopping for a nylon pakamac against my will, by an assertive woman, and made to wear it home 😆
Hoodedandmasked

Post by Hoodedandmasked »

Well - yes!
I was shopping with my wife in a town some twenty miles from my home.
Feeling free to express myself I wore my waist length PVC coat buttoned and zipped to the neck, tightly hooded and storm strap fastened across.
Then, out of the blue, a very pretty and flirtatious girl who worked for me came out of a shop we were passing. She immediately recognised me and chatted away; she seemed to focus on my hood though she didn't make any reference to my mode of attire.
I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do - but suffice to say that it was lucky I was wearing a nappy and plastic pants!
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

A few times. The trick is to be prepared, and for me it meant slipping on a condom. I went shopping around for a new coat and found a shiny navy raincoat and a new pvc skirt at a thrift shop. I also found a pair of shiny leggings, and a short cape with satin lining. A really magical orgasm or three while trying on the items, no worries at all.
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

When I was young I was walking up the high street. The rain was particularly heavy and a girl was walking in front of me with the most shiny pvc coat I’ve ever seen Her hood was up and tied tightly. I was so fixated that it just flooded out of me 💦💦
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Does a orgasm count riding my bike to the shops ,slipping a yellow cape on when it rains, tying up the hood tight , cycle helmet on and waterproof trousers, it just seems to happen
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

Anotherraincoat wrote: September 15th, 2022, 9:25 am Does a orgasm count riding my bike to the shops ,slipping a yellow cape on when it rains, tying up the hood tight , cycle helmet on and waterproof trousers, it just seems to happen
Oh my, yes that would definitely make me cum! Even the thought of that has me hard. Wearing lycra under the waterproofs would also drive me crazy.

I go for the occasional walk in the rain at night, wearing a PUL enclosed cape, and even just the feeling of the PVC and rain tapping on the hood is enough to get me hard to the point where I have a gentle wank while walking.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

capefetish wrote: September 15th, 2022, 7:24 pm
Anotherraincoat wrote: September 15th, 2022, 9:25 am Does a orgasm count riding my bike to the shops ,slipping a yellow cape on when it rains, tying up the hood tight , cycle helmet on and waterproof trousers, it just seems to happen
Oh my, yes that would definitely make me cum! Even the thought of that has me hard. Wearing lycra under the waterproofs would also drive me crazy.

I go for the occasional walk in the rain at night, wearing a PUL enclosed cape, and even just the feeling of the PVC and rain tapping on the hood is enough to get me hard to the point where I have a gentle wank while walking.
Hmm, I’m off to buy me self a PUL cape, sounds like a good idea for the winter
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

Anotherraincoat wrote: September 16th, 2022, 5:37 am
capefetish wrote: September 15th, 2022, 7:24 pm

Hmm, I’m off to buy me self a PUL cape, sounds like a good idea for the winter
It's a shame they discontinued the 50s, and 70s style capes, they had a wonderful double breasted front that also had a button fastening near the shoulder. Nice soft PVC that feels very rubberlike and a nice PVC aroma. Pure heaven. :)