Buses, Trams and Ladies in Plastic/PVC Macs (from the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s).

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Priscilla

Re: Buses, Trams and Ladies in Plastic/PVC Macs (from the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s).

Post by Priscilla »

In reply to Northernbloke, I suspect that his fantasy would be satisfied by the room cleaner in “Porterhouse Blue” where she realizes the effect of her thin red plastic Mac is having on the student, and teases him with it.
rothbhoy

Re: Buses, Trams and Ladies in Plastic/PVC Macs (from the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s).

Post by rothbhoy »

Priscilla wrote: August 26th, 2022, 8:09 pm In reply to Northernbloke, I suspect that his fantasy would be satisfied by the room cleaner in “Porterhouse Blue” where she realizes the effect of her thin red plastic Mac is having on the student, and teases him with it.
I absolutely LOVE that scene in 'Porterhouse Blue' - thanks for the reminder of it Priscilla! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

northernbloke wrote: August 25th, 2022, 10:45 am Hi Rothboy

Thats interesting to hear. I also like photos of vintage buses, so must have a search around !

I think I like natural chunky or slightly overweight mature ladies in normal hooded and belted PVC rainmacs especially, because one can actually remember women dressed like that ! So they are not "pretending" to be wearing a mac naturally...they really ARE ! Of course very very few of them would be wearing one because they knew some guys would get excited at seeing them in a PVC Mac. But who knows WHAT they got up to behind their front door ? ! I have always wanted to meet or even PAY to meet a mature mum or granny with a chunky build, who would wear a PVC mac for me with the hood up of course. I would get her to bend over in her mac so it stretches across her plump bum. Then I would come up behind her...and well...HUMP to my hearts content ! Mmmmm. I suppose there MIGHT be older women around who would do this for me, but in my part of the world, away from big cities, there wont be many !

If you have any more pics of normal older ladies in macs, please please post or PM me.

Thanks
Derek
UK
I have more pics of ladies at bus/tram stops - ALL ages. Will post them as a second batch of 'Buses, Trams and Ladies in Plastic/PVC Macs' at some point....
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi Priscilla

I dont watch films and could count on one hand the number I have ever watched in my entire life. But I would be interested in seeing that scene that you talk about.

Would you have a link to where I could see it ?

Thanks
Derek
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

northernbloke wrote: August 28th, 2022, 5:02 pm Hi Priscilla

I dont watch films and could count on one hand the number I have ever watched in my entire life. But I would be interested in seeing that scene that you talk about.

Would you have a link to where I could see it ?

Thanks
Derek
Here ya go Derek - scene from approximately 29'-40" into the film. Enjoy! :) https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-52964065_166596329
pvcmann

Post by pvcmann »

rothbhoy wrote: August 28th, 2022, 4:23 pm
northernbloke wrote: August 25th, 2022, 10:45 am Hi Rothboy

Thats interesting to hear. I also like photos of vintage buses, so must have a search around !

I think I like natural chunky or slightly overweight mature ladies in normal hooded and belted PVC rainmacs especially, because one can actually remember women dressed like that ! So they are not "pretending" to be wearing a mac naturally...they really ARE ! Of course very very few of them would be wearing one because they knew some guys would get excited at seeing them in a PVC Mac. But who knows WHAT they got up to behind their front door ? ! I have always wanted to meet or even PAY to meet a mature mum or granny with a chunky build, who would wear a PVC mac for me with the hood up of course. I would get her to bend over in her mac so it stretches across her plump bum. Then I would come up behind her...and well...HUMP to my hearts content ! Mmmmm. I suppose there MIGHT be older women around who would do this for me, but in my part of the world, away from big cities, there wont be many !

If you have any more pics of normal older ladies in macs, please please post or PM me.

Thanks
Derek
UK
I have more pics of ladies at bus/tram stops - ALL ages. Will post them as a second batch of 'Buses, Trams and Ladies in Plastic/PVC Macs' at some point....
Sounds great for me.
Funpvcmac

Post by Funpvcmac »

Wow never think about trams and buses to pick up some shiny stuff , I enjoyed the school bus in the 80s as it was a Bristol vr service bus as well jelly coat time I and long transperant blue and red vinyl coats mmm
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Funpvcmac wrote: August 29th, 2022, 12:41 am Wow never think about trams and buses to pick up some shiny stuff , I enjoyed the school bus in the 80s as it was a Bristol vr service bus as well jelly coat time I and long transperant blue and red vinyl coats mmm
Cheers mate! :) Sounds like the 1980s school buses were fun! :)
Funpvcmac

Post by Funpvcmac »

I always shifted my school bag when someone shiny came up the isle , especially a brand new vinyl Mac mmm
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Funpvcmac wrote: August 29th, 2022, 8:46 pm I always shifted my school bag when someone shiny came up the isle , especially a brand new vinyl Mac mmm
As you do! :lol: