The Holiday (short but sweet)

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
JellyMan

The Holiday (short but sweet)

Post by JellyMan »

Fun, non-explicit.

Bill and Julian had looked forward to their summer break for months and the time had finally arrived. Both men had agreed to pack one of the suitcases with only the kinkiest gear they owned along with PVC and latex raincoats for late night strolls along the beach. Being a holiday, and cooped up in the car privateLy for the long journey they decided that suitable protection was needed, and so Julian wore his black plastic jeans and a white tee shirt and Bill his ordinary trousers and shirt, but topped off with his rubber lined beige PVC mack which was easily removed at visits to service stations.

It was at just such a stop after six hours of motorway driving that Julian confessed that he was starting to get sore from the lovely dampness inside his trousers and needed to change into something “normal” for a while. Bill stood next to the car watching his friend’s lovely arse held tight inside the black shiny leggings, understanding that they were probably too uncomfortable now, but selfishly wishing he would keep them on.

“Er, Bill, darling, where is the big suitcase?”, Julian had heaved all the holiday stuff out the way but the large grey case was nowhere to be seen.
“You put it in, I remember it was in the hallway just before we left”, Bill replied.
“Oh shit! I thought you had picked it up”, said Julian.
“So we have no normal clothes at all, except what we are wearing?”, Bill added with a wry smile.
“It’s ok for you, you have those trousers, I literally have nothing that isn’t PVC in that bag”, pointing to the one filled with the naughtiest items they could think of.
“Oh dear”, said Bill, “looks like it is going to be a very shiny week by the sea”.
Mydreamhascometrue

Re: The Holiday (short but sweet)

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

I wish this was me plastic clothing for a week mmmm
Funpvcmac

Re: The Holiday (short but sweet)

Post by Funpvcmac »

Who wouldn't have a great time in pvc all week plenty love juice swallowing mmmm