A lovely lassie in Ikea wearing her shiny black latex mac - two short clips. You've just got to love her!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

A lovely lassie in Ikea wearing her shiny black latex mac - two short clips. You've just got to love her!

Post by rothbhoy »

A lovely lassie in Ikea wearing her shiny black latex mac - two short clips. You've just got to love her! :)
(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhTeEsYYQIg
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yGvuuO8Qs
JellyMan

Re: A lovely lassie in Ikea wearing her shiny black latex mac - two short clips. You've just got to love her!

Post by JellyMan »

Not to mention her red latex dress, totally gorgeous! Good find RB.

JM
niton

Re: A lovely lassie in Ikea wearing her shiny black latex mac - two short clips. You've just got to love her!

Post by niton »

Yes. A great find. And because it is not a scripted film or TV programme, it is somehow more effective in that she knows what she is doing. A tease and she is enjoying the effect she knows that she is achieving. I hope we see more of her in time.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

JellyMan wrote: August 19th, 2022, 6:46 pm Not to mention her red latex dress, totally gorgeous! Good find RB.

JM
Yes indeed, I should really have mentioned her red latex dress too. Cheers Jellyman - glad you enjoyed the clips. :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

niton wrote: August 19th, 2022, 9:09 pm Yes. A great find. And because it is not a scripted film or TV programme, it is somehow more effective in that she knows what she is doing. A tease and she is enjoying the effect she knows that she is achieving. I hope we see more of her in time.
Cheers Niton! :) I've found another longer clip of her - just uploading it. Enjoy! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

dominamac wrote: August 20th, 2022, 5:42 am Fabulously sexy. That would have made my year if I'd passed her in IKEA. What dreams are made of 😍😍😍
Yeah, it would most definitely have made my year too! Nothing even remotely like that last time I was in the local IKEA unfortunately. :(
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Very nice. I have never seen anyone in an ikea shop in latex. But I have seen at least half a dozen pairs of shiny vinyl jeans in ikea so far.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: August 21st, 2022, 4:24 pm Very nice. I have never seen anyone in an ikea shop in latex. But I have seen at least half a dozen pairs of shiny vinyl jeans in ikea so far.
Cheers ILC! Never seen any lassies in IKEA in either latex macs or shiny vinyl jeans - but, then again, it's not a place I go to regularly. You were lucky with the shiny vinyl jeans sightings! :)