Rubber sniffers----a very short story

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
jane mackintosh

Rubber sniffers----a very short story

Post by jane mackintosh »

A couple of days after Rick had moved into his new house there was a knock at the door. Standing there was a pleasant faced chap about his own age, mid 60s. "Hi, I'm Bob. We're neighbours. Wondered if you'd like to come over for a beer?" "Thanks, that's kind of you. Be over in 10 minutes"
He duly arrived to find Bob sitting on the deck at the back of his house beer in hand. "Take a seat & I'll pour you a cold one." Rick did so & then noticed the clothes line on the back lawn from which was hanging a very large, orange, rubber sheet. The heavy grade rubber of which hospital sheets used to be made. It was a warm summer's day with a gentle breeze & the big sheet waved slowly back & forth with a slocking sound as it buckled & crinkled. The breeze was blowing towards the deck carrying with it the distinctive odour of warm rubber. Rick inhaled the unmistakeable aroma & felt tiny twinges in his loins. Then Bob returned with his beer & began to give Rick a rundown on the neighbourhood & his own background. Divorced 67,recently retired & so forth. Rick likewise gave details of his own life. Single, 66, also retired etc. But as they chatted Rick couldn't help but glance at the rubber sheet as it swayed & slocked back & forth on the clothesline. After a while Bob noticed Rick's furtive glances. "Are you finding the smell of that sheet unpleasant, Rick? Just hung it out to air in the sun, but it does have a very strong smell." "No not at all, not at all." Rick replied quickly. "I don't mind the smell of rubber at all, even when its warm. Its a --ah--lovely old style sheet. Reminds me of the undersheets we used to have in the third & fourth form dorms when I was at boarding school." "Yes,indeed" Bob smiled. "All those creaking bed springs after lights-out." "And the ignominy of having an "accident' during the night." Rick added. They both laughted. " Rubber sheets, rubber macs. Those were the days." A sudden gust blew across the lawn towards them. "Phew! Smell that!." Bob exclaimed. "Ooof! Yes. Powerful!" "Quite intoxicating isn't it,Rick?" "Mmm,very. Kind of goes to your-- um---head. Quite thrilling really.Must be almost overwhelming close up." "Well, its time I brought it in, so let's find out. If you'd mind giving me a hand. Its pretty heavy." "Certainly." They walked across the lawn & stood on opposite sides of the sheet. Rick inhaled deeply, his nose almost touching the rubbery surface. "Oh! Oh! What a divine smell!" On the other side Bob panted his agreement. " Mmmm!!! The stench! I've got my nose right on the rubber." "Me too, Bob. Warm, stinking rubber! Mind if I lick it?" "Course not, I'll do the same. Let's kiss the rubber shall we?"
Rick began to kiss the rubber sheet passionately & felt Bob doing the same on the other side. "Mmm, rubber kiss me Rick." " Oooh, Bob." They began to thrust there hips together through the rubber sheet. Rick felt his head spinning out of control. "Beautiful rubber!" he moaned & reached down & unzipped. His cock sprang out moist & rampant. On the other side Bob did likewise. All pretence was now dropped as they rammed there rubber-crazed pricks together through the orange sheet while at the same time rubber kissing each other with mounting passion. Rick gave an urgent cry. "Bob! Bob! I'm sorry but I'm going to have unload on to your beautiful rubber sheet." 'That's all right! That's all right, Rick. I can wipe it later." "I'll lick it off afterwards if you like,Bob?" "Yes, yes I'll help you. Oh My God! Oh My God! I'm CUMMING!!! Rubber! Rubber! Rubber1 I love RUBBER!!!"
On the side of the sheet Rick took a final deep inhalation & as the aroma of rubber sent his mind reeling out of control he too gave a shriek of rapture "Smelly rubber! Lovely stinking rubber! Gonna spunk into the rubber! Naughty rubber! RUBBER FUCK!!! RUBBER FUCK!!!!" as he gushed squirt after squirt on to the welcoming rubber sheet. With a final last gasping spurt of spunk they both staggered back as the smell of their hot jism mingled with the odour of hot rubber.
barbedwirelove60

Re: Rubber sniffers----a very short story

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

great story jane...
plasticlover1

Re: Rubber sniffers----a very short story

Post by plasticlover1 »

What a great way to make freinds.