Bet Lynch (Coronation Street) - wearing her shiny leopard-print PVC mackintosh.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Re: Bet Lynch (Coronation Street).

Post by rothbhoy »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: August 18th, 2022, 5:56 pm its so lovely seeing this clip of Bet Lynch (Julie Goodyear) wearing her shiny leopard-print PVC mackintosh and black leather gloves... I remember her wearing this with fond memories, because my own mum another Bet, owned one just like it and wore it with leather gloves and boots... and like Bet Lynch my mum was also a sexy smoker... so many thanks for sharing....
Yeah, Bet was great - there are other clips of her on here somewhere! :)
barbedwirelove60

Re: Bet Lynch (Coronation Street) - wearing her shiny leopard-print PVC mackintosh.

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

well who wouldnt want to gain a mother like bet lynch, especially dressed like that!!.... :D
rothbhoy

Re: Bet Lynch (Coronation Street) - wearing her shiny leopard-print PVC mackintosh.

Post by rothbhoy »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: April 30th, 2023, 9:26 pm well who wouldnt want to gain a mother like bet lynch, especially dressed like that!!.... :D
Cheers barbedwirelove60 - glad you liked it! :) Used to LOVE seeing her with that gorgeous mac on.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: April 30th, 2023, 9:26 pm well who wouldnt want to gain a mother like bet lynch, especially dressed like that!!.... :D
Got quite a few stills of Bet wearing the mac from various episodes - will put them up on the Forum soon....