Swedish band Ace of Base performing 'Happy Nation' live for DRF1 (Denmark). Jenni & Linn wearing short black PVC macs.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Swedish band Ace of Base performing 'Happy Nation' live for DRF1 (Denmark). Jenni & Linn wearing short black PVC macs.

Post by rothbhoy »

Swedish band Ace of Base performing 'Happy Nation' live for DRF1 (Denmark). Jenni & Linn wearing short shiny black PVC macs. I have posted a clip of them previously performing 'All That She Wants' - would have been a couple of years ago. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zynBI4Z0PQ
Last edited by rothbhoy on August 17th, 2022, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milrubber

Re: Swedish band Ace of Base performing 'Happy Nation' live for DRF1 (Denmark). Jenni & Linn wearing short black PVC mac

Post by milrubber »

Thank you for posting this video!

They are both so cute and look great in their macs.

The style is also verytypical for the time.
rothbhoy

Re: Swedish band Ace of Base performing 'Happy Nation' live for DRF1 (Denmark). Jenni & Linn wearing short black PVC mac

Post by rothbhoy »

milrubber wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:06 am Thank you for posting this video!

They are both so cute and look great in their macs.

The style is also verytypical for the time.
You are very welcome - glad you enjoyed it. :) Here is a link to another clip of them that I posted on 20 August 2020: viewtopic.php?p=49330&hilit=ace+of+base#p49330
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

@rothboy: Very nice! Thank you!

I seem to rmember they sometimes wore PVC jeans too in their vidoes/ on stage?
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

milrubber wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:25 am @rothboy: Very nice! Thank you!

Yes, I think you are right - I'm sure I've seen them in shiny black PVC jeans too. :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

milrubber wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:25 am @rothboy: Very nice! Thank you!

I've had a look to see if I could find any pics or clips of the lassies with PVC jeans on - no luck! However, did find a couple of nice pics of them with their macs on. :) (1) https://ibb.co/qpjCWXQ (2) https://ibb.co/mF7gqpb Click on the images to enlarge them!