'Rhythm Of The Rain' - Trish Thùy Trang. White, pink, green, blue and yellow vinyl macs on view!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Rhythm Of The Rain' - Trish Thùy Trang. White, pink, green, blue and yellow vinyl macs on view!

Post by rothbhoy »

'Rhythm Of The Rain' - Trish Thùy Trang (a Vietnamese-American singer-songwriter). White, pink, green, blue and yellow vinyl macs (with matching rainhats) on view!
I first saw this clip on You Tube about 12 years ago. The clip was poor quality and had huge subtitles all over it - making it annoying to watch. Luckily a more recent upload of it has appeared - better quality and without the annoying subtitles. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQdc--RyWdg
spitfire617

Re: 'Rhythm Of The Rain' - Trish Thùy Trang. White, pink, green, blue and yellow vinyl macs on view!

Post by spitfire617 »

Yes a better copy as you say!
I like the idea of spraying water from the umbrellas!
May have to experiment with that!
rothbhoy

Re: 'Rhythm Of The Rain' - Trish Thùy Trang. White, pink, green, blue and yellow vinyl macs on view!

Post by rothbhoy »

spitfire617 wrote: August 6th, 2022, 10:00 am Yes a better copy as you say!
I like the idea of spraying water from the umbrellas!
May have to experiment with that!
Aye, go for it mate. I'm sure we'll all be dying to see the resultant videos! :lol:
PS - I like the gadget the lassie in the yellow mac has got on the top of her umbrella. Maybe that's the one to go for!
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

Very shiny raincoats in plastic are they pvc or just plastic?
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: August 10th, 2022, 2:19 pm Very shiny raincoats in plastic are they pvc or just plastic?
I just referred to them as vinyl! :)