Jo may PVC dreams. Think it was called love in plastic.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
ShinyPvcMac

Jo may PVC dreams. Think it was called love in plastic.

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

Hi all. Sorry but this isn't a video post but I had found a video on here from Google search of model Jo May from pvc u like and PVC dreams wearing a glass clear red PVC mac she was in a living room and was wearing grey pvc panties and tried on other macs at the same time. It was a video from Facebook. I can't find the video again, can anyone help?
rothbhoy

Re: Jo may PVC dreams. Think it was called love in plastic.

Post by rothbhoy »

ShinyPvcMac wrote: August 10th, 2022, 10:39 am Hi all. Sorry but this isn't a video post but I had found a video on here from Google search of model Jo May from pvc u like and PVC dreams wearing a glass clear red PVC mac she was in a living room and was wearing grey pvc panties and tried on other macs at the same time. It was a video from Facebook. I can't find the video again, can anyone help?
Hi! Here's the link to it: viewtopic.php?t=12306
ShinyPvcMac

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

Ah brilliant, thank you so much! How did you find it?
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

ShinyPvcMac wrote: August 10th, 2022, 11:17 am Ah brilliant, thank you so much! How did you find it?
You're very welcome! I knew I had posted it a couple of years ago - just a case of checking back and looking for Jo-May (Summer of 2020). Eventually came across it - posted on Aug 25th 2020. Enjoy! :)
ShinyPvcMac

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

Great. Thanks I'll enjoy it for sure.
staggy

Post by staggy »

Good find! There was also one which involved a guy and a girl and her beautiful clear suit was ripped open, love to find that one again!