PETER STORMY WEATHER

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hoodtight

PETER STORMY WEATHER

Post by hoodtight »

A lot of wet weather in Wales today, but our need to do our usual 3 to 4 hr walk is never stopped by the weather. My new barely worn goretex waterproof managed to break its zip yesterday, so I used the excuse to bring out my red Peter Storm Cagoule to remind myself how effective they really are in wet weather. Well, modern breathable material would help, as it certainly gets pretty sweaty, but you know the design - so simple - is near perfect. If only it could be replicated with a nice wired brim to the hood like the old Berghaus Lightning.

It was a very exciting walk with the wind and rain bashing on the hood - how can we coax peter storm into revising the design of the hood and using a more modern material?
annabell-cagoule

Re: PETER STORMY WEATHER

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Wore mine at work today as was pouring down and windy windy!
Lets get swishy!
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

So dry in the south east , my blue Peter storm cagoule is hanging in my wardrobe just waiting for the rain
Bring on the winter
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Anotherraincoat wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 2:08 pm So dry in the south east , my blue Peter storm cagoule is hanging in my wardrobe just waiting for the rain
Bring on the winter
I am also waiting for some rain in this part of the country, not so sure about the winter, some warm summer rain would be good.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Rainworshipper wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 5:06 pm
Anotherraincoat wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 2:08 pm So dry in the south east , my blue Peter storm cagoule is hanging in my wardrobe just waiting for the rain
Bring on the winter
I am also waiting for some rain in this part of the country, not so sure about the winter, some warm summer rain would be good.
Ok , good old damp day , waterproofs at the ready
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Wore my 1980’s fluro pink and navy blue Peter Storm cagoule today to work in the drizzle, kept me dry too!
Lets get swishy!