'Commissaire Léa Sommer' S01-E05 'Sa Majesté'. Hannelore Elsner & a blonde prostitute in short shiny black PVC/PU macs.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
ilikecoated

Re: 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' S01-E05 'Sa Majesté'. Hannelore Elsner & a blonde prostitute in short shiny black PVC/PU ma

Post by ilikecoated »

Or maybe he is buried under a big heap of them !

Hannelore Elsener was wearing that jacket quite a few times in this series.
rubgum

Re: 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' S01-E05 'Sa Majesté'. Hannelore Elsner & a blonde prostitute in short shiny black PVC/PU ma

Post by rubgum »

rothbhoy wrote: August 1st, 2022, 8:49 am 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' S01-E05 'Sa Majesté'. Hannelore Elsner and an unknown actress playing a blonde prostitute in short shiny black PVC/PU macs. The mac that Hannelore wears looks like it may well be rubberised PVC/PU. Timings: The blonde prostitute 11'-45" to 13'-04". Hannelore Elsner 17'-53" to 23'-40" and 26'-13" to 28'-54". Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFlQV4 ... &index=114
PS - I have posted 4 other episodes of 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' in the past - all can be found by searching under 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' or 'Hannelore Elsner'.
I watched a lot of these episodes on TV, a long time ago, but can't remember the German
programme. I'm pretty sure that Italian TV RAI broadcasted it too.
The first time I watched it was fantastic and as I realized that 'Hannelore Elsner'
wears her PVC/PU mac in all of the episodes, wouldn't miss a single :P
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

ilikecoated wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 6:56 am
Or maybe he is buried under a big heap of them !
That's more likelly, burried alive.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 6:57 am
rothbhoy wrote: August 1st, 2022, 8:49 am 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' S01-E05 'Sa Majesté'. Hannelore Elsner and an unknown actress playing a blonde prostitute in short shiny black PVC/PU macs. The mac that Hannelore wears looks like it may well be rubberised PVC/PU. Timings: The blonde prostitute 11'-45" to 13'-04". Hannelore Elsner 17'-53" to 23'-40" and 26'-13" to 28'-54". Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFlQV4 ... &index=114
PS - I have posted 4 other episodes of 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' in the past - all can be found by searching under 'Commissaire Léa Sommer' or 'Hannelore Elsner'.
I watched a lot of these episodes on TV, a long time ago, but can't remember the German
programme. I'm pretty sure that Italian TV RAI broadcasted it too.
The first time I watched it was fantastic and as I realized that 'Hannelore Elsner'
wears her PVC/PU mac in all of the episodes, wouldn't miss a single :P
You were lucky to be able to watch it irrespective of language - we had no such luck in the UK! :cry:
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 6:56 am Or maybe he is buried under a big heap of them !

Hannelore Elsener was wearing that jacket quite a few times in this series.
Yeah mate, she did wear it in quite a few episodes - I posted links to quite a few of the other episodes (couple of years back).
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 12:46 pm One day I will have 100 or more macs
Hope you get there Beth! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 5:54 pm With a mortgage to pay can't get loads of macs just buy them when I've got some money
Can well understand that - I'm in the same boat as regards a mortgage - only been paying it off since October last year!