What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

Post by JellyMan »

Many years ago we went camping. I woke early(ish) and decided to go for a shower, which was a few minutes walk. It was warm, but with a breeze. I popped on my swimming trunks, cagoule and sandles but nothing else, then trooped off across the site with a towel around my neck. It was a lovely feeling, openly wearing the cagoule, unzipped, and everyone able to see I was wearing nothing underneath, but being on a campsite nobody took any notice. I only wish I had a proper PVC raincoat to wear. I repeated this the next two days until it was time to go home. Very liberating!

JM
MacRobin

Re: What is something you didn’t think you would like until you tried it? What is something you always wanted to try?

Post by MacRobin »

I suppose it was sex with Daphne.
Age 11, I quite liked Daphne because she not only had tits like melons, no, let me correct that, tits like pumpkins, but she also frequently wore her older sister’s dark blue rubberised taffeta Dannimac. It was cavernous and she would unbutton it and invite me in to protect me from the rain. She charged boys threepence to lick a nipple and a groat for both. But once inside her Danimac, she told me that I was special and it was free.
I was also 11 and it was about this time that my older sister and her boyfriend told me that if I wanted to marry Daphne, part of the deal was that I would have to put my willy inside Daphne’s vagina. I was absolutely horrified.
“Can’t I just touch my willy against it and then turn over and go to sleep?”
“No. The Willy Police come round and check up.”
I didn’t see much of Daphne after that in the village but when I was 18, before going to Uni, I spent the summer as a Bingo caller on the East coast of Yorkshire. Daphne came into the Bingo tent and sat down. I took her sixpence with trembling fingers.
“We have unfinished business.”
“If you say so.”
“What time do you finish?”
“10:30”
“That’s late but I suppose if I’ve waited 7 years, I can wait a few hours. I’ll be waiting on the cliff by the big rock.”
“I know the big rock.”
Daphne’s eyes narrowed.

At 10:45 Daphne made herself comfortable in the heather.

“Where’s your Dannimac?”
Discussion ensued.
“Are you saying you can’t do it unless I am wearing my Dannimac? It’s at home.”
“Of course I can do it Daphne. It’s just that a rubber Dannimac would add extra puissance.”

There was of course no question of me just touching my willy against her vagina and running away. There was of course no question that what I thought I would not like. It was of course, exceedingly nice, even without a Dannimac.

So to answer the final question in the header, “What was something I always always wanted to try?
Well from age 15 onwards after watching Glynis Johns play mermaid Miranda wearing a yellow rubberised taffeta possibly not Dannimac, the answer was “Fuck Daphne with her wearing any colour rubberised taffeta Mac.”

So, in the end, I suppose I made it.

If only we had sat down and talked about it, Daphne and I might have made a life. But she was bothered by what her Dannimac meant. . . . .
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rain89 wrote: July 26th, 2022, 9:38 pm
raincoatboy wrote: July 26th, 2022, 8:55 pm My biggest fantasy is hard rough sex in a nice shiny pvc raincoat with lots of breathplay with her in the cowgirl position.
Such a hard turn on for me, I just need to find a woman who is open to experimenting with raincoats, breath play and maybe even bondage.
I'm free for some raincoat breathplay. I wish I was .love it