'Zwei übern Berg' (German TV film from 2012). Gisela Schneeberger & Rita Russek in white semi-transparent plastic macs.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
RGN

Re: 'Zwei übern Berg' (German TV film from 2012). Gisela Schneeberger & Rita Russek in white semi-transparent plastic ma

Post by RGN »

It looks like the raincoat with metal studs is from jeantex.
rothbhoy

Re: 'Zwei übern Berg' (German TV film from 2012). Gisela Schneeberger & Rita Russek in white semi-transparent plastic ma

Post by rothbhoy »

Priscilla wrote: July 25th, 2022, 9:45 am Love the short black/white one, but it strikes me as odd that a woman would have two different plastic macs? One for bog standard rain protection and the other having some fashion sense. Unless of course the film director likes plastic macs!
Thought the same myself! Guess, we'll never know....
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: July 25th, 2022, 11:14 am
rothbhoy wrote: July 25th, 2022, 7:59 am 'Zwei übern Berg' (German TV film from 2012). Gisela Schneeberger & Rita Russek in white semi-transparent plastic macs. Timing: 1 hr 01'-18" to 1 hr 05'-35". Enjoy! :) PS - From 1 hr 06'-37" until 1 hr 09'-11" Rita Russek appears in a shorter clear/black patterned mac (looks like vinyl).
Still from the film: https://www.telerama.fr/cinema/films/zw ... 477355.php
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LptDgEl2md8
I like the scenes, but why not mention the boots as well :?:
For me it's a perfect outfit when mac and boots work together 8-)
I tend to just mention the type of raincoat/mac the person in the film/TV programme/general clip is wearing. That said, I'm quite partial to seeing ladies wearing shiny (high-gloss) wellies - especially the ones by Hunter. I'm also a fan of those clear plastic umbrellas with various coloured trims. I'll bear in mind your comment about the boots though should I post something similar in the future. :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

RGN wrote: July 25th, 2022, 4:23 pm It looks like the raincoat with metal studs is from jeantex.
I would agree with you there RGN - pretty sure the macs are from Jeantex.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

rothbhoy wrote: July 26th, 2022, 1:55 pm
rothbhoy wrote: July 25th, 2022, 7:59 am 'Zwei übern Berg' (German TV film from 2012). Gisela Schneeberger & Rita Russek in white semi-transparent plastic macs. Timing: 1 hr 01'-18" to 1 hr 05'-35". Enjoy! :) PS - From 1 hr 06'-37" until 1 hr 09'-11" Rita Russek appears in a shorter clear/black patterned mac (looks like vinyl).
Still from the film: https://www.telerama.fr/cinema/films/zw ... 477355.php
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LptDgEl2md8
I tend to just mention the type of raincoat/mac the person in the film/TV programme/general clip is wearing. That said, I'm quite partial to seeing ladies wearing shiny (high-gloss) wellies - especially the ones by Hunter. I'm also a fan of those clear plastic umbrellas with various coloured trims. I'll bear in mind your comment about the boots though should I post something similar in the future. :)
You do a great job, but some boot lovers could miss anything, while not mentioned exclusively :?:
I agree on all,but not if Bluemchen falls in love with you - and not me :shock:
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: July 26th, 2022, 10:42 pm
You do a great job, but some boot lovers could miss anything, while not mentioned exclusively :?:
Cheers Rubgum! :) The chances of Blümchen falling in love with either you or me are at absolute ZERO - unfortunately! :lol:
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

rothbhoy wrote: July 27th, 2022, 12:38 pm
Cheers Rubgum! :) The chances of Blümchen falling in love with either you or me are at absolute ZERO - unfortunately! :lol:
It is ZERO because we are no gifted singer/songwriters, :D
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: July 27th, 2022, 2:34 pm
rothbhoy wrote: July 27th, 2022, 12:38 pm
It is ZERO because we are no gifted singer/songwriters, :D
Even if I was a gifted singer/songwriter, my music (Goth!) would NOT be to Blümchen's taste at all! :lol: Well, I don't think so, unless by some chance she's a closet Goth. Very much doubt it!