Phee Jameson

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Tim Raincoat

Phee Jameson

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Any body heard from Phee recently, she used to post on here fairly regularly, but haven't heard seen anything of her, hope she is alright ?
rainwearlvr

Re: Phee Jameson

Post by rainwearlvr »

Posts on Instagram all the time.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Yes she is regularly seen on Instagram. She has recently moved back to the UK from NZ.
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

Thanks for that SMD - hope she’ll continue producing her material over in the UK!
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Tim Raincoat wrote: November 14th, 2021, 7:59 pm Any body heard from Phee recently, she used to post on here fairly regularly, but haven't heard seen anything of her, hope she is alright ?
She moved back to the UK from NZ which took a dent in her postings. Not sure if she shipped her collection, I'd assume it would take a while if she did.

But farmerrain send her stuff and she posted about a farmerrain t-shirt competition so assume we'll have some stuff on the way.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I remember her. I do see her on occasion on Instagram. I miss her photos she would post on here.