Hello

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Dangerman

Hello

Post by Dangerman »

Hi All,

Thanks for letting me join.

I have many fetishes, most of which revolve around wearing and using protective clothing of one sort or another.
My main and oldest fetish is probably gloves, predominantly rubber gloves. The thicker, the better. marigold emperors are my glove of choice.
Over the years my desires have evolved and I’ve now started pairing my gloves with waders and rubber suits all of which fits well with my love of gas masks or full face respirators.

Anyway that’s me in a nutshell.

D
JellyMan

Re: Hello

Post by JellyMan »

Welcome to the forum Dangerman. Is your username a reference to the TV series with Roger Moore - I confess it was a love of mine back in the 70’s. That and plastic rainwear of course!

JM
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Welcome Dangerman, those gloves you mention are a love of mine as well, hope you enjoy it here.
It was Patrick McGoohan in Dangerman not Roger Moore, who was 'The Saint'. I don't really remember much about what they wore in any of them but I do recall the Avengers to be particularly full of boots, plastic and leather.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I was thinking of Patrick then wrote Roger - my brain is obviously ageing faster than I thought! Unless of course I know that Patrick McGoohan was such a good under cover agent that he was actually Roger Moore. And before you tell me it was 60’s not 70’s, I watched it on reruns, never when it first aired.

JM
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

my brain is obviously ageing faster than I thought!
Hahaaaa Yes of course that must have been it ! I get that trouble far too often these days.
Dangerman

Post by Dangerman »

JellyMan wrote: March 6th, 2022, 2:22 pm Welcome to the forum Dangerman. Is your username a reference to the TV series with Roger Moore - I confess it was a love of mine back in the 70’s. That and plastic rainwear of course!

JM
Thanks

Unfortunately that was a little before my time (only a 70’s child by 2 months). So in answer to the question, No. it’s a reference to most of my fetishes involving the use of protective clothing.
Dangerman

Post by Dangerman »

rubberdee wrote: March 6th, 2022, 3:50 pm Welcome Dangerman, those gloves you mention are a love of mine as well, hope you enjoy it here.
It was Patrick McGoohan in Dangerman not Roger Moore, who was 'The Saint'. I don't really remember much about what they wore in any of them but I do recall the Avengers to be particularly full of boots, plastic and leather.
Thanks

I own several different pairs of emperors, 101’s, 104’s, 105’ s and just recently bought a pair of 107’s 🥰.

I suspect I will enjoy it here....
Pvcmacguy

Post by Pvcmacguy »

Welcome to the forum Dangerman glad to hear you enjoy wearing gloves and protective clothing. I have a collection of PVC raincoats, looking to add to my collection or try something new. I'm intrigued about the respirators, are they nice to wear?
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I suspect I will enjoy it here....
I'd be extremely surprised if you don't :lol:
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Welcome. I love gloves too. I have a bunch of those soft think shoulder length chemical gloves. They feel so good.